- Cool Edit Pro Version 1.2 User Guide Addendum
- Smart Serials: Your serial numbers database
- Syntrillium Cool Edit Pro 2.0 Audio Editing Software Review
- Cookie Clicker - Hacked Unblocked Games - Google Sites
- Cool Record Edit Pro 5.4 Download (Free
- Syntrillium Cool Edit Pro v2 - Sound on Sound
- Get PDF Reader - View, Edit, Share - Microsoft Store
- Cookie Clicker Hacked - Full Game For Free
- Cool Edit Pro 2.1 Quick review - Free trial download
- Cool Edit Pro V 2.0 Full Crack.zip - Google Drive
- Cool Record Edit Pro - Audio Recording Tutorials - How To
- Audio recording and editing software
- Cool Edit 2020 Pro 2.0 Serial
- Video Editor, Crop Video, Edit Video, Magic Effect for
- Cool Edit Pro 2.1 Download
- A-pdf text replace 3.2.0 key trend: PDF Text Replace Tool
- Cool Edit Pro Free Download for Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 (64
- Funimate for Android - APK Download
- Adobe Audition Learn & Support
Download X5d edit serial number generator, crack or patch
All Softwares Cracker Tools Free Download. Top Video Editor on Google Play, average 4.7. What can I say about this amazing program.
- I Figured Out How To recover Tons of Hacked Blocks From
- Cool Edit Pro 2 Manual
- Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Cool Edit Pro 2 in Use
- Create Your Own Hacker Logo
- Cool digitv free download
- Problem with Cool Edit 2.0 Pro in Windows 10 version 2020
- Download Old Versions of Cool Edit Pro for Windows
- Kogama Hack Tool to Get Free Gold, Use This Generator!
Roblox Hack Online Free Unlimited Robux – Download Hacked
Cool Edit Pro 2 0 - CNET Download https://education-mgu.ru/download/?file=100. Old Version of Cool Edit Pro 2.0 Download. Cool Edit Pro all versions serial number and keygen, Cool Edit Pro serial number, Cool Edit Pro keygen, Cool Edit Pro crack, Cool Edit Pro activation key, Cool Edit Pro download keygen, Cool Edit Pro show serial number, Cool Edit Pro key, Cool Edit Pro free download, Cool Edit Pro 92476513 find serial number.
Cool Edit Pro 2 Registration .exe (7 Downloads)
This video editing application is quick, reliable and offers 50+ formats & 480+ effects. Highlights and Data of Robux Generator Free: The most effective method to get free robux in roblox Roblox robux generator Roblox generator. Cool edit pro 2.0 with crack May 8 2020 You can dock, post, place or hide help windows.
Cool edit pro 2.0 serial key... - Tricks, Hacks, Serials
Clicker Heroes is an interesting game based around defeating monsters and gaining gold to unlock cooler and more powerful heroes to aid you in your clicking quest! In the demo version there is a time limit of 30 minutes per session, save and clipboard functions are disabled. Play Minecraft; Tweets by @codewarrior0.
|1||Cool Edit Pro - Free download and software reviews||29%|
|2||Cool Edit 2020 trapped in trial mode__registration entered||10%|
|3||NIKON COOLPIX MANUAL Pdf Download||53%|
|4||Cool Text Graphics Generator||94%|
|5||Cool Edit Pro 2.1 - Full working and registered.zip Download||47%|
|6||5 Must-Have Anki Addons for Medical Students (Anki 2.0 and||84%|
|7||Old Version of Cool Edit 2020 Download||34%|
|8||Mp3 Audio Editor 3.1.1 keygen is available||22%|
Key generator cool Edit 2 0 - Free downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
Cool Edit Pro 2.0 Manual - Home Recording forums https://education-mgu.ru/download/?file=107. The save file is fully updated with a new save file that contains all the Pokemon currently exist in SWSH. Systems Incorporated acquired the technology assets of Syntrillium Software in May 2020.
Cool Edit Pro 2.1 all versions serial number and keygen
It does this by moving the Out point and In point of two clips either forward or backward in a sequence. For Android Free Download; Silver Efex Pro 2 Product Key; Submit RSS 3.0. Adobe purchased the latest, non-shareware version (Cool Edit Pro 2.0) from Syntrillium Software in May 2020 including the ability to record and mix unlimited tracks (up to the capabilities of your PC) and a large loop library called "Loopology".
How do i get cool edit pro full version again when my
Contact Us. Real help from real people.
Problem with Cool Edit Pro 2.0 on W10 - Microsoft Community
Cool Edit Pro Crack, Serial Key & Keygen Free Download. Cool edit 2.0 crack. Get started with Adobe Audition.
Cool Edit Pro V 2.0 Full Crack - Google Drive
Cool Edit Pro Keygen module use with this software for different or various work like first and employed to seem recording. Electronic digital Signal Processing Impact provides required tuning for all requirements. Free cool edit 2.0 download software at UpdateStar - Buen programa para edicion de Musica.
Amazon.com: Cool Record Edit Pro - Record & Edit Audio
This Software is extremely popular to edit audio for pro Cool Edit Pro Crack, Serial Key, Serial Number & Keygen Full Download Free full version. Cool Edit Pro2 not Playing [Fixed] link. Cool Edit Pro Crack & Serial Key Free Latest Download.
Hacked cool Edit Pro Serial Key Marco Hardmier
Serial number of Adobe Audition CS6 - Information Sharing useful source. Download Cool Edit Pro 2020 for Windows https://education-mgu.ru/download/?file=105. Cool Edit Pro 3.1 Crack Keygen is developed by the top sound mastering professionals.
GeForce RTX 3080 Review Megathread
submitted by Nestledrink to nvidia
GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition reviews are up.Image Link - GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition
Reminder: Do NOT buy from 3rd Party Marketplace Seller on Ebay/Amazon/Newegg (unless you want to pay more). Assume all the 3rd party sellers are scalping. If it's not being sold by the actual retailer (e.g. Amazon selling on Amazon.com or Newegg selling on Newegg.com) then you should treat the product as sold out and wait.
Below is the compilation of all the reviews that have been posted so far. I will be updating this continuously throughout the day with the conclusion of each publications and any new review links. This will be sorted alphabetically.
Instead, I'm confident in saying that the $699 RTX 3080 has handily dethroned the GTX 1080 Ti as the market's best expensive-but-attainable GPU. Its specific performance profile, achieved with serious hunger (320W) and a large-but-not-epic pool of RAM (10GB, albeit in the efficient GDDR6X profile), will let you rip and tear in 4K resolutions and in high-performing VR scenarios without requiring buy-in from game developers to toggle Nvidia's proprietary systems.
We are impressed with the Founders Edition of the RTX 3080 which has exceptional performance at Ultra 4K and at 2560×1440. For now, it stands alone as the fastest video card in the world and it has launched at $699 – the same price the RTX 2080 SUPER FE launched at, and $100 less expensive than the RTX 2080 at launch – and much less expensive compared to the $1199 RTX 2080 Ti FE which launched two years ago.
The RTX 3080 is an important product. For two years now, the pinnacle of PC graphics technology has been defined by the Turing-based RTX 2080 Ti. It's fast, very fast. It's so fast in fact, that there's a strong argument that any resolutions below ultra HD or high resolution ultrawide won't see the GPU horsepower fully utilised on anything other than the fastest gaming CPU. And yet the RTX 3080 takes everything to the next level - you're looking at an average range of 65 to 80 per cent more performance up against 2080, and around 24 to 37 per cent more grunt than 2080 Ti. With ray tracing factored into the equation, the boosts can be even more significant.
We feel it is safe to say that it's been worth the wait. Ampere as an architecture is nothing short of impressive. Combined with hyper-fast GDDR6X memory and a radical new cooling design, a new trend is set, as this product is seriously competing with the board partner cards. I mean, all registers are green, including rendering performance, cooling, and acoustic performance as well as the simple yet so crucial aesthetic feel. I do worry a little about the open fin structure versus dust. Next to that, you are going to yearn for a dedicated 12-pin power connector leading from the PSU and there is some coil whine going on. Of course, overall power consumption has increased really significantly. How important these things are to you, is for you to decide. The flipside of the coin is that you'll receive a product that will be dominant in that Ultra HD space. Your games average out anywhere from 60 to 100+ FPS, well, aside from Flight Simulator 2020 :)
Nvidia latest Ampere architecture arrives in consumer graphics card space as the GeForce RTX 30-series GPUs. Initially comprised the RTX 3070, RTX 3080 and RTX 3090, debuting at different times over the course of the next month, they are primed to set new benchmark standards at the premium end of the market.
Summarizing the new GeForce RTX 3080's performance is as simple as could be -- it is the fastest GPU we have tested to date, across the board, period. Regardless of the game, application, or benchmark we used, the GeForce RTX 3080 put up the best scores of the bunch, often more than doubling the performance of AMD's current flagship Radeon RX 5700 XT. Despite its much lower introductory price, the GeForce RTX 3080 even skunked the Titan RTX and GeForce RTX 2080 Ti by relatively large margins. The bottom line is, NVIDIA's got an absolutely stellar-performing GPU on its hands, and the GeForce RTX 3080 isn't even the best Ampere has to offer -- the upcoming GeForce RTX 3090 is bigger and burlier across the board.
It should not be an advertising sales event, but a test that is as objective and fair as possible, even if the results are still so solid that you have to fight a bit with the “want to have” factor in the gaming sector. Especially at higher resolutions, this card is a real board, because even if the lead over the GeForce RTX 2080 Super doesn’t always turn out to be in high double digits, it’s always enough to virtually reach the next quality level in playability. Right stop of many quality controllers included. Particularly if the games of the GeForce RTX 3080 and the new architecture lie, are also sometimes up to 80% increase compared to the RTX 2080 super in it and a RTX 2080 Ti is beaten with almost 40%. This too must be noted if one wants to be fair. But it is only the beginning and not generally enforceable with the game engines, unfortunately.
There’s no two ways about it. Nvidia’s RTX 3080 is a stunning return to form for the manufacturer, delivering hugely impressive gen-on-gen gains compared to the RTX 20-series that debuted two years ago. The 3080 is the fastest graphics card we have ever tested (though the RTX 3090 will have something to say about that next week), and it is delivered at almost half the price of last generation’s flagship, the RTX 2080 Ti.
The performance of Nvidia's RTX 3080 is unquestionably impressive. Even making allowances for the fact that a few of our games get a bit grumpy about both ray tracing and DLSS in various combinations, preferring an everything on or everything off approach (it is true for pre-DLSS 2.0 titles). Another factor that's worth considering is that Nvidia's current pre-release drivers are missing some elements that allow us to overclock things properly. Regardless, the amount of performance available from the card in a simple plug-and-go form is so great that anyone who has recently purchased any of the RTX 2xxx cards will be left green with envy.
NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition is the fastest graphics card I’ve ever tested, and it’s an amazing product for the money. Now, actually buying one for $699 might require devine intervention, but we don’t really know until they go on sale.
Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang said that Ampere is GeForce’s greatest generational leap ever, and he wasn’t kidding. Remember being blown away when the GTX 1080 was 60 to 70 percent faster than the GTX 980, even with its slightly higher price? The GeForce RTX 3080 spits out frames up to 80 percent faster in several games, and 60 percent higher in the others. It’s roughly 30 percent faster than the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, the $1,200 previous-gen flagship, and a ridonkulous 100 to 160 percent faster than the older GeForce GTX 1080. All at the exact same $700 price tag as the RTX 2080.
As we saw across most of these results, the performance gains seen with the new generation Ampere GeForces is simply incredible. There’s no other way to say it. The strong performance seen because of the RT cores makes AMD’s next move an important one. We’ve already known for ages that the new consoles all use ray tracing, and those are of course built with AMD Radeon GPUs. How that will all carry over to the desktop, we’re not sure, but we will gain a better understanding in late October when AMD makes its RDNA2 “Big Navi” announcement.
Averaged over our whole benchmarking suite, at 4K resolution, the GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition is 66% faster than the RTX 2080 that it replaces (both launched at $699). NVIDIA's new card even beats last generation's flagship the RTX 2080 Ti, by a whopping 31%! AMD's Radeon RX 5700 XT is half as fast as the RTX 3080. Yup, 3080 is +100% 5700 XT performance—AMD better get things right with RDNA2. If you've held out on a GTX 1080 Ti until now, congrats, now is the right time to upgrade. RTX 3080 Ti will double your FPS, and give you all the latest techs and features like raytracing and DLSS.
Compared to the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti at 1440p the GeForce RTX 3080 FE averages an increase in performance of 20% over the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE. The Far Cry 5 and FS 2020 numbers bring that average down a lot, if we remove those two then the average is 24%. At 4K the GeForce RTX 3080 FE averages 25% faster than the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE. The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE video card was a $1200 video card, now for $500 less at $699 you can have performance that is 20-25% faster than the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE, for less money. That is advancement, again, all without including Ray Tracing or DLSS into the mix, pure rasterization.
The GeForce RTX 3080 is here, right now, and priced pretty reasonably considering the performance it offers. Last month, you could have spent $2,500 on dual RTX 2080 Ti cards hooked up via NVLink, only to find that multi-GPU support in games is largely dead, particularly in new releases. Now, for $700, you get 30% better performance than the outgoing RTX 2080 Ti and pocket $500 in savings. That's assuming you can find an RTX 3080 in stock.
Optimum Tech - TBD
Tech of Tomorrow - TBD
Player/Analyst Tweets & Other Things - PLAYOFF FINALS - TSM vs FLY
LCS CHAMPIONS ONCE AGAIN! TSM 2020 SUMMER CHAMPS!
WE ARE NA'S #1 SEED
BJERGSEN PLAYER OF THE SERIESTweets are being updated manually so I'd recommend coming back after awhile.
Priority: LCS PlayeCoach Tweets > Interview > Org PlayeStaff Tweets > Other Tweets
- Last day of this split A lot of long days and hard times to bring everyone here but it can all be worth it. Let's get that last #TSMWIN and the trophy
- G2 Perkz: "We didn't actually practice this comp, we saw TSM play it yesterday and then we thought it made sense. We should play it today as well. Then we did. I'm pretty happy for that. Thank you TSM."
- Stealing pick from TSM worked out 😏
- Now it's our turn... #FLYWIN
- Cloud9: Today is a #FLYWIN
- We appreciate you, C9 🥺
- TSM it is! We get side select for tomorrow after all. Will be looking forward to it
- Spica is a zoomer
- Twitter: Spica shouldn't get credit for Jungle Shen. Perkz: We got Jungle Shen from Spica
- Prediction - FLY 3-2
- Before yesterday I would have comfortably said FLY wins this series today, but Doublelift returning to form and additonal target bans that TSM has accrued over playoffs makes it a tricky matchup for FLY now. Will breakdown the matchup on stream and then make a prediction #LCS
- FLY win today imo, looking forward to seeing the DRAFTS and lvl1 madness
- Flyquest 👏 are 👏 the 👏 favorites!
- TSM looking for their first Championship since Summer 2017. FlyQuest looking for their first Championship ever! One team trying to regain their title as the most dominant org in #LCS & another trying to establish themselves as a new power in the region. FINALS ARE A GO! HYPE!
- Prediction: FLY 3-1
- Watch Bjergsen get MVP of the finals tonight and that is all folks
- Tsm foh sho (in response to poll about who wins)
- You spelt vv2 wrong (in response to someone saying Spica got the Shen pick from Zanzarah)
- Phreak/Azael (Casters Today)
- POE: People are saying that FLY is strong together but not as individual units. Santorin has beaten top junglers, I've beaten top mid laners, we 3-2'd TL, we 2-0'd TSM. I think we're strong as a team and individually.
- Phreak: Current record between Bjerg and POE is 9 - 8.
- Azael: POE is one of the few who have been able to take it to Bjergsen.
- Analyst Desk (Kobe, Markz, Pr0lly)
- TSM/FLY are the two most aggressive teams so it should be an explosive match. FLY in 1st with the fastest fb with TSM sitting in 2nd in the same category.
- Bjergsen heading towards another peak in his career. Reaching/is? the most banned player in the world.
- WildTurtle has the highest amount of flashes in LCS. Very on brand lol
- SO many shared champs shared by Bjerg and POE. POE uniquely has Kog/Swain/Kass/Malz (in terms of on-stage games), and Bjerg has TF/Zil/Sett/Fiddle/Sett/Zoe as unique picks. They share Azir, Ori, Syndra, Leblanc, Cass, Corki
- SPICA'S PLAYED POOL: LEESIN, SETT, NIDALEE, GRAVES, VOLI, OLAF, TRUNDLE, SHEN, KAYN, J4, KINDRED, EVE, SKARNER. 13 CHAMPS THIS SEASON! As the youngest player in one of the most high pressure positions on the highest pressure org.
- Official Declaration: Spica not a ward. A 1st for TSM.
- Series going to come down to how the two junglers stack up. Santorin is the final boss for TSM.
- PREDICTIONS: KOBE: 3-2 TSM. PR0LLY 3-1 FLY. MARKZ 3-1 FLY.
- Fan Vote: 68% TSM 32% FLY
- Not happy about the Ashe/Sett first picks from TSM. "They're draining my grandmother's life force"
- Zil/Camille make it okay. Still not happy about Ashe/Sett.
- Would've been great if Ignar locked in Tahm, terrible into TSM's comp. Lux is good.
- Viktor pick from FLY is a good thing for TSM.
- Doesn't like the Karma pick from TSM. Really weird here. Understandable pick but overall FLY's draft is better.
- TSM is not messing around. Zilean 1st game no shits given. FLY almost perfect comp for themselves w/ questions around Ignar on Lux. Can he affect the map with that champion?? Have to feel Bjergsen Zilean wins game 1 but if FLY execute their comp they have so much zone control.
- Also, Ignar is 9-1 on Thresh this summer, so good on TSM for making sure that's banned to begin the series. Ignar performance on non-Thresh is gonna have huge implications.
- TSM has done this mistake before over valueing Karma. I think Bard, Lulu Soraka would be better picks here, bard vs viktor cait lux together with sett zilean would be a scary 2 man / 3 man running around the map together. Karma does nothing vs lux imo
- Time to go again for the finals! #TSMWIN
- FINALLY we see the Viktor come out, love to see the pick from POE! Teams have been under rating Viktor relative to his strength for awhile now but I fully expect him to be a power pick for Worlds. #LCS
- Playing with zilean ultimate into cait traps = 🙃
Invert (Beginning of the Game)
- If FlyQuest wins game 1 off of viktor scaling (good vs sett and camille diving), the Zilean doubt starts to kick in for TSM and they'll be at a pretty big draft disadvantage (commit 2 bans vs just lb if they want to play it) for future games. This means a lot for this series
- LS: Flyquest have the better draft... BUT TSM is going to win. I am TSM Chris
- Crownie: FLY's draft is saint. (as opposed to sinner)
- LS: Brokenblade should've cheatered (~3) but it's fine now since he got a really good trade on Sol- nvm he messed up his lane again. He could've got the wave to come back into him and zone Ornn but he's just attacking the wave again.
- Both: TSM are in a really good spot at the moment overall. (~4:50)
- LS: Spica gets the first dragon. Great for Karma. She's probably the best single cloud drake user. She perma uses it. (6:40)
- LS side note: Akali probably the best infernal user. Kat is good too.
- Both: FLY's comp outscales TSM pretty hard.
- LS: This Herald rotation is such a joke and it's so consistent (9:40) Ashe roams all the way to Herald, Cait gets all the cs bot and takes a turret plate. Not worth it. The gold gained from the Herald doesn't surpass the gold you would've got by staying in lane and csing instead of contesting the team getting it.
- LS: "Chat we stopped analyzing the game like 10 min ago because the game ended when infernal soul died" (~28). Started talking about planets and how to pronounce Uranus
- 3rd item tiamat is bad for BB
- (Elder fight) TSM should've waited for at least Ashe to come up before taking the Elder. Just 9 seconds and there is no way for lvl 11 Lux to steal vs lvl 15 Jungler. Should've just reset and then took Elder.
- Meteos: TSM are up two drags but it's going to start becoming hard for TSM to team fight against FLY's comp (~14:40)
- "Cringe ult by Solo" (~17:40) TSM get the drag.
- Sneaky: Game might just be over if this goes late because of how Cait works against Zilean. She counters his ult with her traps.
POST GAMEPOST GAME STATS
- It's only been a day and people have already forgotten? (referring to Bjerg Zil)
- Every TSM player played well that game. CSD, Spica getting basically every objective cleanly, being a good front line for the team. Teamfights were done well by everyone. Good stuff from TSM. "HYPE!"
- Yeah idk its just a bit disrespectful to say the least at this point to leave the Zilean open guys
- watching a zil abuser win north america
- If I’m FLY I’m targeting Zilean + Shen and other enabler picks for topside carry Solo should be able to build leads topside and FLY needs to find ways to win teamfights with that advantage
- This may come as a surprise to some of you but... I'm not feeling too hot on my FLY prediction right now.
- Dunc: Does that change if they perma Zilean
- Markz: Honestly, not really? Bjerg zil is dummy good but a lot of other things scared me too
- Bjergsen's scoreline over 4 games on Zilean this playoffs is 17-2-30, which is good for 23.5 KDA. He also hasn't died on the pick in three consecutive games now. Just ban it.
Ye, keep giving @Bjergsen the time lord. #TSMWIN
- What do people consider counters to Zilean beyond LB? Would be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts on it. I personally think we don't see enough poke (velkoz, corki, lux) into it. I also have a blindspot on sylas vs zilean but I believe in solo queue it favours zilean.
- These 8 teams that defeated @Bjergsen Zilean honestly deserve medals. #LCS (Bjerg is 24-8 on Zil)
- Hmmmmmmmmmm (in reply to Bjerg MVP tweet he made pre-series)
- #LCS Trophy Club check-in for this series. First off looking at @TSM ! TSM have the #1 and #3 trophy holders in Doublelift (7) and Bjergsen (5). If @Biofrostlol wins again, he'll enter a pretty exclusive four trophy club, currently shared by only Impact and WildTurtle!
- Sneaky: Hard to get a strength read on teams going into Playoffs. Their power level was sort of random entering playoffs. Was feeling the TSM win today though. Meteos predicted FLY until this point
- Meteos: Bjerg seems to whip out Zil when they feel like they really need to win and here they're doing it right out of the gate. Probably better options for FLY than ViktoLux
- Sneaky: Cait is a good counter to Zil. Traps counter his revive. Viktor as a champ is way too week right now.
- Meteos: 4man Botlane dive early on was really troll by FLY. They all saw TSM coming down to dive and Ornn went down bot and gave Camille 2 plates. Very bad macro.
- Sneaky: All of FLY's comp was really good except for the Viktor. Just too weak from what he's seen from solo queue.
- Meteos: They should ban Zilean. Zil is so annoying to deal with and TSM are good at using it. Not many good answers to it right now.
DURING DRAFTLS & Crownie
- LS: Zil/Nidalee bans are good from FLY. Seems like a salty runback with a different mid. If that happens with Zil ban then it's a FLY draft win.
- Sending Sett top here is fine (after seeing FLY's first 3).
- TSM lost draft again BUT... they're going to win.
- Meteos: Champs are changed but TSM picks champs that had basically the same role as last game.
- Sneaky: Panth/Cait isn't really a combo. Don't like it. Panth himself can take over a game though.
- FLY getting so little from draft -Cait fp is pretty meaningless if TSM gets to counterpick support -Zilean ban is also moot if TSM gets to pick TF and enable BB through that Needs a different look or swap to red side
- Ban Zilean but leave open TF??????????????????????????? (Bjerg 5-0 on the champ)
- Tim Sevenhuysen: If I'm FLY, I'm more scared of TF than I am of Zilean... IgNar is going to have to smurf this one.
- Arguably TSM is stronger with TF than with Zilean because of how easy it is now to be proactive in early game and get BB ahead lol
- Jax has always been my favorite champion to watch. Always happy to see BB play it.
LS w/ Crownie & Sanch
- LS: If TSM win 2-0 then they'll win the 3rd. I don't think FLY is the type of team that can come back from that.
- BB pushing too fast again (~2:40). Now he can't cheater recall. If he cheaters and gets cull it's absolutely broken. Really hard to lose lane if you do that.
- Predictions based on games thus far: LS 3-0 TSM. Sanch 3-0 TSM. Crownie 3-1 TSM
- LS/Crownie: TSM are clearly in their comfort zone right now (~7:40). They're doing good and they kill Ornn during the best timing to do so.
- LS: Good game for Spica to go Triforce + Black Cleaver
- LS: Game state is really good for TSM (~10) The movement to Herald is sort of fine here since bot is resetting.
- Why are every NA LCS teams obsessed with herald btw? Does no one actually do the math and count what is being lost in the mass majority of cases in side lanes/waves/jungler camps timings etc? It's so weird man
- Tim Sevenhuysen: I think having a set play for Herald is easier to execute than a more nuanced set of rules for what to do in varying circumstances in 8:00 - 12:00. Clean execution of imperfect game plan is better than poor execution of best game plan. In LCS, execution is harder to come by.
- The Law of LCS - The team that starts herald will instantly lose the game there. (~10)
- @Regi I'm already dead (Late reply to Regi's "TSM TSM TSM Steve Sucks" tweet)
- I wonder if NA teams received bad training from watching Spring C9 going for every dragon/herald on spawn in spring and didn't understand how C9 was compounding those objectives with their comps/skirmishing. (~10 pause)
- In response to Markz saying he doesn't feel good about his FLY prediction anymore: Same (from both)
PauseTeam Liquid (Twitter)
- The power is working here at the AWTF, can we jump in? #LCS
- Phreak: IDK can you beat TSM in a best of 5?
- Kobe: HOLY ☠️☠️☠️
- Captain Flowers: phreak just ratio'd the horse
- TSM (Twitter) aka Dunc: We all know how that went yesterday.
- This break is a great chance for everyone to go get a quick game of Solo Q in so you can start the series 0-1 too and experience that authentic Finals Day pressure! #LCS
- Could we see a GenG vs. DRX situation where DRX was completely out of their depths and came back figuring out to draft/play out the game? This could be huge for FLY.
- Both of the teams have an hour to figure out how they want to play out the rest of the game with their comps, should be an interesting game from this point on #LCS
- While we wait, just wanted to say I’m so thankful that my two favorite forms of entertainment: the LCS and NBA have both found ways to to make a watchable product during the pandemic. They have their drawbacks, but it’s better than I thought it’d be. Insane production teams
- When you think NA cant get more boring they hit you with the 45min pause
- We are truly in a post apocalyptic world here! Our players have to play the #LCS finals from home due to a Worldwide pandemic, and now the finals are delayed because California is so hot that power is going out! Time to move LCS to Canada!?!
GAME RESUMELS w/ Crownie
- Talking about American Pie and stuff since the game is basically over. (~19)
- Sneaky: Cait generally isn't good at holding 1v2. Wave clear isn't good enough (~15:30)
- Sneaky: PANTH ULTED BACKWARDS. Big Misclick(15:50)
- Meteos: Panth support is going to do a whopping nothing this game (~18:30)
- Sneaky: He doesn't scale. He's not going to do anything.
- Sneaky/Meteos: Game is just GG (19:30, score is 1 -11)
- Sneaky: Wait what the hell, kind of running it down here (TF/Bard stun Cait and then get 4-manned)
- Meteos: TSM can't throw hard enough with this lead and comp anyways. Still GG
- Meteos: Doesn't feel like these teams are close. It's like TSM is just shitting on FLY. It doesn't seem like FLY is in the right mindset. It's like they're comfortable without killer instinct.
- Game is basically over. They talk about breadsticks and stuff (~28)
- Meteos: I've seen teams come back 12k gold down... I haven't seen teams come back with Pantheon support. (~29:40)
- Meteos/Sneaky: Maybe they were drinking... It wasn't a power black out... they just blacked out.
- Sneaky: HE JUST MISSED A CANNON. IT'S DOOMED FOR BURGERSIN (31)
- Meteos: IGNAR GOT THE WOLF.. OOOH Name another support that would've done that.. I'll wait.(~31:10)
- Everyone on TSM other than Bio is 18, Fly is 16, 14, 18, 16, 12 (~33)
- Sneaky: GASP Dwagon Soul!! (~35 Soul for FlyQuest)
- Actually... Azir does a ton of damage. TSM might not have as much of a massive lead as we think. Ornn Items + Infernal Soul
- Sneaky/Meteos: Game is actually no joke winnable with this Azir (39)
- Proud of the guys, they’re playing well. This is how league should be played. Winning or losing #TSM (~21)
- GG go next. #LCS (20min)
- It's really next to impossible to leave a game for almost a hour and come backto starting playing again when ata deficit already in the game. Such a shit situation.
- imagine getting up from your pc taking a 30+minute drive to a new location during the heat set up your new station then instantly get: bard ulted+ashe ulted+ TF ult into gold card and deleted Turtle about to close his pc and go back home (~16)
POST GAMEPOST GAME STATS
- the king is back and there is no stopping him @Bjergsen 😎
- I want to play TSM at Worlds 🧐
- Rogue Tomislav: get in line
- One more game 😝
One. More. Game. #TSMWIN
- TSM Nightris (Partnerships): My heart is about to leap out of my chest. 😭
- ONE MORE
- Man Turtle made such a great Turtle play there and Biofrost just YOINKED away that teamfight with that Exhaust. TSM up 2-0 looking to repeat G2's sweep from earlier this morning! (last team fight)
- One more game #TSM #LCS
- Dellzor: LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOO
- When will they learn. Wait, it wasn't Zilean? It's all Bjergsen? Always has been.
- The only way to defeat Fly/Tree/Sea Quest? Global warming.
- Cloud9: Banger
- Damonte: Good tweet. Proud.
- Team Liquid: #LIVEEVIL
- we need a counter on how many cait ults weren't body blocked when intended in both NA and EU in playoffs.
- TSM have looked good for the past couple weeks not because Bjergsen turned on playoffs mode or Spica suddenly had something click or Doublelift finally understood Senna; it's because TSM fixed some macro holes and improved their self-awareness / identity. Team fundamentals. #LCS
- I've been harping on TSM's fundamentals literally all year, btw. It's taken them far too long to sort things out, but I'm encouraged that they finally made progress on it. I hope it will serve them well at Worlds.
- I'm really shocked that people haven't figured out how to shut down Bjergsen yet. It's honestly REALLY simple, all you need to do is ban Zilean, Syndra, Zoe, Leblanc, Orianna, Azir, Corki, Lucian, Irelia, Akali, Sett, Twisted Fate, Sylas, Cassiopeia, Ryze, Taliyah, Lissandra, Lu
- TSM looking like they're in their best form of the entire year! Loving the top lane focus w/ counter picks & the team facilitating Brokenblade to put him consistently ahead. Bjergsen has been amazing through both games at empowering their top laner w/ TF ganks / Zilean.
- I want to see FlyQuest give Solo counter pick top & at least try to contest the gameplan. Blind picking him Ornn every game & watching him be chain ganked, TPed on, Ulted, Dove & generally ran over by TSM just AINT IT. GIMME SOME MORE GAMES FLYQUEST!
- Empyre: Not confident they can pull that off. Doesn't seem like something they've put time into or practiced (getting solo CP and playing through him). Could turn out badly. Maybe Renekton is good enough tho
- Azael: HP or Morde even just not BLIND
- Empyre: Yeah agreed, I think just not giving BB a free lane is key. Morde/Renekton/maybe GP good
- TSM still has issues securing dragons in midgame while theyre snowballing but overall solid gameplay today. Obviously they got two dream drafts so far, so we'll see if FLY can spice things up next game (doubt).
- Is it coming home
- TL was able to fight TSM closer with their TF take-away to shutdown brokenblade's carry picks. IF POE doesn't want to play the TF, they have to think of another option quickly to deal with TSM's style
- Tim Sevenhuysen: How much do you think there is to say about PowerOfEvil's creative counterpick pool (Swain etc.) being a less useful trait against Bjergsen's ability to blind pick every game and not get punished?
DURING DRAFTLS w/ Crownie & Sanch
- Wait... are TSM just picking the same comp over and over? (TSM lock in Sett, TF, Ashe)
- Talk about IGNs and katie from high school and Among Us for most of draft
- FlyQuest have drafted really saint comps.. and TSM has drafted worse and worse. But TSM is going to win.
- Sanch: FLY's comp is the juice.
- Meteos - Everyone feed on Nautilus'
- Sneaky - I expect 20 death Ignar
- Meteos - TSM should troll one for the fans.
- oh no the lvl 1 is a disaster already in top
LS w/ Max, Sanchovies, Crownie
- Bio misses Q and Spica misses E. Ori cancels TF's ult with his. (~6)
- Crownie: Weird basing difference botlane (8). Ashe has BF/Cull & Senna has Pickaxe
- talks about donos for awhile
- Meteos: Everytime FLY gets a pick it just feels like TSM gets more because of what FLY committed for it. (~13:50)
- Sneaky: Might be a mistake not going Manamune on Jayce. Scales so well like Senna build.
- Meteos: Santorin solo ulting Bjerg was weird. Doesn't have enough damage to do that. (2nd drag)
- Even when something goes well for them (FLY) they don't turn it into anything. They're just making bad decisions
- Sneaky: Also seems like they're scared of something.
- Meteos: Teams that are like this typically have really messed up/cluttered comms
- Chat: FLY is throwing so they get the easier group at Worlds
- Sneaky/Meteos: Ooooooooooh
- Sneaky: It's not necessarily that TSM is better at outplaying or has better mechanicaly players overall. They're just getting smacked in macro play.
- Meteos: It's hard to play against TSM's comps. They put so much pressure on you. Santorin is always being spotted out by DL's hawkshot. Not being able to see Spica's Sett means they're always being under threat of being killed if the laner has CC.
- Sneaky: TSM is always taking advantage of something else if FLY goes for something. (FLY kills DL backing on a ward but then TSM catch POE and then TP flanks Turtle). (~26)
- Meteos: FLY goes for the fight after TSM dives GP at 2nd tier bot turret but they really should've just recognized that they can't do anything about fighting after GP died and cleared the vision in the jungle. (~29)
- Sneaky: DL gets caught and dies with flash but he really wouldn't survive anyways. It's really hard for Ashe to survive against a Hecarim in that situation ~31
- Meteos/Sneaky: BJERG THE GAMER. Hits the blast cone to deny him from the pit (~31:30)
- Meteos: Bjerg already level 18 again. It's like he's running exp quints (32:30)
- Sneaky: Still winnable for FLY. They're still really strong with their champs. (Ori/GP) (34)
- Sneaky: BB hard trolled that fight (fight in mid where he flashed in place)
- Meteos: Also that Bard ult anti-synergy with Sett ult
- Sneaky/Meteos: Looks like TF trolled by canceling recall but he got canceled by GP ult. It's still pretty troll that they double splitted with a baron team running it down mid.
- IE Senna... (~41)
POST GAME 4Zikz
- FLY needs to ban Zilean and TF to keep this going - TSM is getting too much value out of their globals and side pressure
- the last time TSM was in the LCS finals, they were up 2-0 as well. hmm...
- I mean I predicted a TSM finals win but I was hoping it would be interesting at least.
- Oh, @FlyQuest follows my twitter account I guess.
- MORE GAMES WOO. Flyquest finally nabbing one with some quality Fly-tier teamfighting and at least denying the shutout.
- Keep drafting this way!
- Lets gooooooooooo
- I have a very special relationship with TSM. I perma-no-faith them and they beat GG in the runback, knock out C9, beat TL, and 2-0 FLY. I admit that I've underrated them and praise their growth curve, and they drop game 3. Is it possible for me to be TSM-neutral?
- we are alive
- That had to have been a mis-flash from BB
- But why dafuq TSM only starts splitting when enemies have Nash? AHAHHA this game was so free ...
- NA and throwing at baron, name a more iconic duo #LCS
- To everyone responding "G2 and #LEC championships" Yes.
- T1 Esports: Europe and 0-3 Worlds finals
- going to bed. TSM win game 4
DURING DRAFTLS w/ Crownie & Sanchovies
- Crownie: Probably going to be a copy-paste draft from TSM. Going to be up to FLY to adapt and support the Cait properly.
- LS: Ugh... TSM's draft dude.... nooo not the Jayce. He can't play it at a professional level. Only a few can play it at the top level Nuguri, TheShy, Kiin, etc.
- LS: Really really hate these TSM drafts.
- Crownie: How is TSM supposed to front the back without a front?
- LS: They expect Bjerg to just Q-E-R someone and instakill them. That's the strat.
- Okay I have feelings about TSM's draft but I don't want to swing the game in either direction by leveraging my anti-prediction powers, so I will just say: TSM is a team that drafted a draft. #LCS
- Nelson Sng (LNG Coach (LPL)): TSM won draft but not sure if they can execute
- Tim: I'm surprised TSM picked Jayce on 4 to give away the Sett flex value. More worried about IgNar on a support counter I guess, which I think is fair given the roles of IgNar and Solo, but as an overall concept I go support there.
- Nelson: You pick Jayce there regardless as it is the counter to FQ's B123, arent any lane counters which are viable which won't screw up FQ's teamcomp
- Malaclypse: + support counterpick is OP with ashe
- what a malphite angle
- Nelson: Only way FQ could have saved the draft
- Allorim: This series is in DESPERATE need of some more Malphite
- Somehow FLY mind controlled TSM into not picking TF and not counterpicking top lane. Hate the Panth blind pick but this game is in FLY's territory now. Let's get a game 5!!!! #FLYWIN
- TSM opted out of TF + toplane counter pick + 2 free bans in second round of draft We get a game 5 at this rate
- Support pantheon this is how it ends huh
DURING GAMESticking with Sneaky & Meteos. LS & Co. keep getting off topic talking about planets, icecream, etc.
- Meteos: Morg isn't really a counter to Panth. Sure you stop his stun but then he's already on you and does a ton of damage and then he can just negate all the damage that you throw at it after binding him. Maybe Tahm would be better.
- BB got solo turret but now he's been at around 110 cs for the past couple minutes (~17) FLY also have way better Drag control with their comp.
- POE lose the fight at 3rd drag but they're at soul point. POE just saved ulti for some reason. Could've used it to push out Bjerg/Bio
- SANTORIN IS THE REAL MVP#FLYWIN (~27)
- REVERSE SWEEP (~27)
- that dragon standoff was textbook league of legends in case you weren't sure.
- queue silver scrapes (~27)
- LETS FUCKING GO FLYQUEESYTTTTT
- LETS GO
- Yo wtf are these drake fights (~25?)
- We have officially reached fiesta status (~27)
POST GAME 4POST GAME STATS
- Game 5 comfort zone entered again
- TSM haven’t lost a game 5 all split no worries 😎
- TSM's drake contest strategy of "spica flash in and steal it lol" was pretty good but it looks like they may need to try another approach in game5
- This may come as a surprise to some of you but... I'm feeling a little better about my FLY prediction right now.
- I’m not staying up to 4AM again. Goodnight 😂
- IWD: fake.
- DUH NUH NUH
- DUH NUH NUH
- DUH NUH NUH
- ANOTHER Game 4 in playoffs! Really impressed @FlyQuest have had the fortitude to fight their way back from the 0-2 start and amssive pause to force match point! It all comes down to this, play the silver scrapes
- Flyquest sure know how to entertain the viewers, always going for 5 games every series
- [email protected]: Turtle, after all thsi time? @Wildturtle: Lol no.
- TSM has to go back to the TF or find something else. 5v5 front to back comps, they will almost never beat FLY #LCS
- tsm should replace shen ban with caitlyn and draft for Brokenblade when redside. not that doublelift is playing bad, i think hes playing rlly well recently just think bb is very good carry. also idk why morgana got picked over braum here
- Positive: Silver Scrapes Less positive: another game of this #LCS
- SPAM THIS FISH 🐟 TO HELP SEAQUEST #FLYWIN
- Honor all after this Game 5 #LCS
- TSM has to take redside, FLY has to ban Lucian/Nidalee/Zilean. Only real decision to be made is if TSM opts into playing TF with top lane counter pick again. I don't think TSM can beat FLY playing teamfight comps at this point, they need a switch up #LCS
- don't ban it @FlyQuest
- Cloud9 1.0 couldn't take down TSM. but Cloud9 2.0 might be able to.
- GG: Well it's match point, but we can probably give Bjergsen Zilean... C9: Well it's match point, but we can probably give Bjergsen Zilean... TL: Well it's match point, but...
- Yo @TSM can you finish this fast please. It's 3:30am over here 😴
DURING DRAFTSneaky & Meteos
- TSM have not changed their ban the whole series
- Ooooh Senna... why did they ever stop picking Senna?
- Actually there wasn't really good opportunities to do so
- OOOH TF IS BACK
- Ori pick is great. She pressures weak laning champs really well
- Meteos: Don't remember seeing Biofrost lose on Rakan
- Overall good comp for TSM. Great teamfight comp for FLY
- jax rlly insane for flyquest no?
- Solo doesn't jax. GP/Morde/Renekton/Ornn only
- FLY banning Tahm instead of Rakan was pretty meh, Bio 100% goes on his most comfortable champ after Bard TSM going blue was also weird but atleast they got TF with a top carry Either TSM wins through blowing up GP over and over again or FLY outscale and teamfight to win
- Why didn't we just 4p GP and counterpick support again? I'm confused
- TSM is going to gank Solo at level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4, level 5, etc
- Based on comps I'd say TSM take it, time to sleep see u on the other side
- You know what? As long as both teams are having fun, do we really care who wins? #LCS
- Wait nvm nothing about this series is fun Just end this already. (4 man bot dive)
DURING GAMEMeteos & Sneaky
- Not sure who won draft
- 4 Man gank on bot was extremely huge for FLY. Great TP by Ori. Not sure why mid laners don't do this TP all the time.
- Incredibly nasty trades from BB (~6) BUT FLY just got an ocean soul. Ocean soul really affects lanes. Top the most.
- Despite Bjergsen being on TF, POE is pressuring the map way harder than Bjerg (~12)
- Bjerg is fucking himself over with how he is macroing but BB is being given a lot to carry. (~13:30)
- Meteos: If you want a champ to carry from top lane, Camille is the champ you want.
- Sneaky: TSM are hard controlling this game so far (20)
- Meteos: And Renekton wasn't banned. Renekton is pretty good into Camille.
- Meteos: Solo dies again for the 4th time. 1st time was his fault but the rest aren't really his fault. TSM's comp made it so he's just pretty much fucked. He's the new Dyrus
- Ignar went Shurelyas. So squishy he just dies to TSM so easily here. (~24)
- Really nasty position for TSM they're really ahead and they just take all the enemy camps on cooldown (~26)
- Brokenblade trolled really hard. What does he expect to happen when he jumps on a Leona ahead of his team under turret with no flash. (~26:10)
- Really bad decision making from FLY after BB inted. They use everything and have no cds... then they run at TSM and die. Give up a bunch of kills and Baron
- Bjerg actually ults for the lich bane proc vs Solo
- FLAME HORIZON APPROACHING #TSMWIN (Spica Flame Horizons Santorin)
- 100% confident TSM has this one in the bag, throughout the series they showed a really solid 1-3-1 and were very proactive. Hope there are game 5s in group stage at Worlds ^ #LCS (~31)
- Broken Blade, The TopFather (~26)
- That dive so fucking huge. Leona has so much space to roam around and pressure mid now #LCS (4 man bot early)
- That's a clean dive right there. (4 man bot early)
- Am I fucking my sleeping schedule for tsm? THERE IS NO WAY RIGHT?! Yes I am...
- Has anyone ever had a more valuable playoff run in the #LCS than Bjergsen this split? Maybe others dominated more start to finish, but the sheer value in lifting his team through tight series... He's been a walking win condition.
POST SERIESINTERVIEW NOTES IN COMMENT SECTION. I RAN OUT OF CHARACTERS.
INTERVIEW NOTES & MORE TWEETS IN COMMENTS. I RAN OUT OF CHARACTERS.
- WE FUCKING DID IT BRO I CANT BELIEVE IT BANGER SERIES TSMMMMMMMM
- IWD: CLEAN GAME 5 BB LETS GO
- Yassuo: So happy for u bro
- WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN NORTH AMERICA
- Tarzaned: best jg na too
- TannerSlays: You're the smite king. I really hope you're happy. You played out of your mind and stepped up. Well deserved legend!
- Treatz: Yeah
- Cloud9: The return of the King
- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GG FLYQUEST p.s: spring split doesn't matter 😗
- Feels surreal to win it all after 2 years. I really miss playing on stage with a real crowd. Looking forward to playing at worlds. Thanks to everyone that supported me this split and my teammates ❤️
- NUMBER ONE. 🏆 #LCS CHAMPIONS SUMMER 2020 #TSMWIN
- A few weeks ago @currylol messaged me "see you in the finals". Lot of respect to @FlyQuest and their players/staff for their insane year. Looking forward to representing NA at Worlds alongside them.
- No refunds 😬
- DL: 😳
- Woot! Another banger series
- what did tsm win?
- @TSMBrokenBlade @Spicalol @Bjergsen @TSMDoublelift @TreatzLoL @Biofrostlol huge props to the players, they stepped up on time different time each series. also the staff worked very hard and almost made me feel embarrassed. you guys are the heroes.
- DL: best position coach
- . @TSMBrokenBlade stepping up huge
- Congrats to the LoL team for winning this split! Insane performances on Game 5's by them. Well deserved #TSMWIN
- I’m exhausted. Depleted. I’ve put so much energy into this. Feels like it’s all truly been worth it for this moment. Can’t even imagine how it feels to be the players. I’m just the tiniest cog in a mega machine. But heck I am so proud.
- This has to of been one of the greatest playoff runs in LCS history no?! Watching these guys work there asses off all split and there insane improvement is crazy so happy for the lads! #TSMWIN
- #TSMWIN LETS FUCKING GOOOO
- TSM IS THE BEST ORG IN THE WORLD #TSMWIN ily @TSM
- Dude i look up to Bjergsen so damn much. Maybe it's because of all the 1v1s i did from back in the day. I feel like him and i are similar in more ways than one. GGWP to the #LCS boys tonight. Well deserved <3 #TSMWIN
- LET'S GOOOOOOO $TSMWIN
- Sucks to go out like this. We were so close yet so far away. Two second places this season is definitely a huge improvement from the last couple of years but still not good enough. GGS @TSM , well deserved!
- Captain Flower: You're still one of the best junglers this region has ever seen bro, and I ain't just saying that because you like Skarner. Can't wait to see what y'all bring to the international stage; ggwp!
- Gg @TSM
- Congratz to them Heartbreaking to lose 2-3 after making it so close for the reverse sweep
- GGs to TSM! lost the series and my power went out :( so now the food in my fridge is rotting T.T
- ggwp tsm
- we got so many flyquest fans this year. i really wanted win for them today. sorry to lose
Dlim (Head Coach)
- GG's and congratulations to @TSM
- Ahh so close...
- heartbreaking day. feels almost like we were so slow to start that we started 0-2 before we even got our feet under us. still super proud of what we've done this season. TSM played super well today and earned that first seed. we will look to #ShowcaseGreatness at worlds.
- Not much to say @TSM were just the better team today. GGs to them Thank you to everyone for supporting us throughout the year. Time to switch our attention to worlds.
- Well guys, they tried their best. Bjerg's TF is nuts haha. Make sure to send positive vibes to the players/staff who worked hard to make another finals and give the org it's first international tournament appearance. Still another dance.
INTERVIEW NOTES & MORE TWEETS IN COMMENTS. I RAN OUT OF CHARACTERS.