FIFA 09 - Free Download
FIFA Soccer 09 Guide and Walkthrough - Giant Bomb. To try and justify this a little, I felt the same about Pro Evo 3 or 4 years ago. Fifa 09 PC [Download .torrent] - Free Games Torrents Download. Here are the FIFA 09 Soccer System Requirements (Minimum) CPU: Pentium III or higher, 2.6 GHz CPU(single-core) CPU SPEED: 2.6 GHz CPU(single-core) RAM: 512 Megabytes of RAM (1 GB required for Windows Vista) OS: Windows XP SP2 / Windows Vista / Windows 7. HOW O INSTALL FOR CPY CRACK USER.
Countdown of the top 10 best FIFA games ever released
FIFA 16 PC Game Download for PC - Free PC Games Download https://education-mgu.ru/download/?file=405. FIFA 21 Torrent – Key features! Fifa soccer 09 System Requirements. FIFA 09 has been developed under the banner of EA Canada for Microsoft Windows. The new Be A Pro mode is one of the core additions to the game and the one that will surely keep you and your friends pinned at your PCs trying to make a name.
Key generator fifa 10 Crack Razor1911 14
Gary Henderson 2020-09-15 05: 00: 02 Tag: Game. Fifa 09 Friendly Gameplay PC HD - Manchester United Vs Liverpool. I don't think that is enough to go on. More Than 250 Core Gameplay Enhancements That. FIFA 19 PC Crack [Review]] FIFA Game lovers now able to download and upgrade the current version of this freaky game.
Hack free download serial number fifa 08 – todeticre
Using the subreddit's subscriber base for financial gain is not allowed. FIFA 20 is the first iteration in a few years to feature an all new mode, on top of the usual gameplay tweaks. Developed by EA Sports who have their own place in introducing Sports Video Games. Crack fifa 09 pc gameplay. FIFA 16 CRACKED Size: 13 GB torrent - game torrent free.
Cracked fIFA 2020 Game For PC Free Download - Download Full Games
Kickoff: Contains 3 stadiums and 6 Club Teams to play with.
FIFA 09 Gameplay (PC HD) - Mod Skin
Fifa 14 Patch 17 free download - FIFA 17, Vegas Pro 17, FIFA 99 demo, and many more programs. FIFA 09 was updated to correspond with the transfers made in the January 2020 transfer window. Get the working fifa 09 download pc game link only from here without any kind of survey. Download FIFA 09 Game Highly Compressed For PC In this game there are many big leagues just play all of them and all the players in it are awesome some are ronaldo, ronaldinho, ronney and gerrard. In FIFA21, the player will once again play as their favorite team, participating in matches with other players through online multiplayer or against the computer offline.
How to record my FIFA gameplay on PC
Multiplayer Gaming Optproton allow to play fifa 2020 on servers with other player. No-dvd/fixed Exe for FIFA 09 for free from the biggest game cracks and game Platform(s): PC, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Sony PSP, Wii, Xbox. Beer Hacks at 10/08/2020. Ronaldos and Rooneys of the world carve it up on-screen like they do on the field. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.
Registration key gameplay Revolution Patch 15 - FIFA Infinity
If your computer system isn't recent, gameplay can be slow as well because there's a lot of complex action in the game. FIFA 09 PC Demo has been released! It has the feature set to please the legions of footie fans out. FIFA Soccer 09 for Xbox 360 https://education-mgu.ru/download/?file=407. With the 09 installment, EA has once again raised the bar for soccer simulation games by improving upon its latest installment, adding new player animations as well as enhancing core gameplay features, such as better dribbling, shooting, passing, and improved trapping.
I can't register on fifa 09 to play online, can anyone help
Steam Community: : Video: : FIFA 09 - Gameplay Video https://education-mgu.ru/download/?file=409. EA SPORTS FIFA 16 Ultimate Team is a massive online community of fans. Size: GB Tentang Game FIFA 09 (titled FIFA Soccer 09 in North America) is the installment of Electronic Arts' FIFA series of football. The authors of FIFA 20 calls it VOLTA Football. FIFA Soccer 09 Gameplay Movie 6. 1: 16.
- FIFA 20 New Gameplay Features - EA SPORTS Official Site
- FIFA 09 1.0 Download (Free trial)
- Download fifa 09 free (windows)
- Fifa 2020 [Full.PC] - Download Free PC Game
- Formations Guide - Super Cheats - Game Cheats, Codes, Help
- FIFA 09 Soccer system requirements
- Download Free FIFA Manager 09 Games - PC Game
- FIFA 09 PC Controls and Tricks
- FIFA 09 System Requirements
FIFA Soccer 09 Videos for PC
FIFA Soccer 09 (Game) - Giant Bomb. We Have Provided Direct Links Full Setup Of This Game. Fifa 09 (xbox 360) - video dailymotion home. Crack Fifa 08 Download Torent Kickass. Use the link given below and proceed to the developer's website in order to download FIFA 09 free.
List of PS3 and Console exclusive games playable on RPCS3 right now!
List of games that are not available on PC but can be played with RPCS3 emulator. First list has PS3 exclusives plus playstation exclusives(PS3/PS4 or PS3/PSV). Second list has all games that are console exclusive. Third list talks about the big unplayable PS3 exclusives and their current status.
Do note that your PC needs to have the required specs to play these games. Go to https://rpcs3.net/quickstart to see the required specs. Also note that some games require specific settings to run at full speed or display graphics correctly and you should see the wiki or forums for info, plus go to the discord if you have problems with games.
Final note. Go to https://wiki.rpcs3.net/index.php?title=Help:Game_Patches for various game patches that unlock the framerate of exclusive games. Certain games can also do 60fps with Vblank settings in advanced tab of rpcs3 settings so no need for patches.
THE PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE LIST
- .detuned - Just a demo, not even a game really.
- .hack//Versus - 3D fighting game based on the .hack movie.
- Aabs Animals - Some sort of crappy Nintendogs thing but for the PS3/Vita.
- Absolute Supercars - racing game.
- Accel World: Gin'yoku no Kakusei - VN plus some rpg elements and battles.
- Accel World: Kasoku no Chouten - Sequel to the previous entry.
- AKB1/149 Renai Sousenkyo - Its a dating game where you date members of AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, and HKT48, the dates are all live action videos and you have to pick several options if you pick the right ones there are future dates and finally a confession video, its only in Japanese though.
- Akimi Village - City building game made by people being kefling series.
- Aquanaut's Holiday Hidden Memories - Early PS3 exclusive never released in Europe or USA but has an english version courtesy of Hong Kong. In terms of gameplay you drive a submarine tag fish into your database, reactivate buoys and find the truth behind a missing oceanographer disappearance. Its pretty relaxed in terms of gameplay.
- Aquapazza: Aquaplus Dream Match - 2D fighting crossover game featuring characters from Utawarerumono, Tears to Tiara, and To Heart.
- Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - 6/10 JRPG.
- Atomic Ninjas - Multiplayer 2D Arena fighting game, not sure if there is local multiplayer though can play the single player mode.
- The Awakened Fate: Ultimatum - Sequel to RPG Guided Fate Paradox, havent played.
- Barnanza - Farming.
- Battle Trivia Knockout - Trivia game, bad reviews.
- Bentley's Hackpack
- Beyond the Future: Fix the Time Arrows - VN japanese only.
- Bikkuri Pachinko Ashita no Joe Kyoraku Collection Vol 1 - Pachinko game based on Ashita no Joe.
- Big Sky: Infinity - Twin stick shooter. It's okay.
- Blast Factor - Decent arcade shooter, needs sixaxis.
- Bomberman Ultra - Good game, it's bomberman.
- Buzz! Junior: Dino Den - Trivia games that use buzz controllers except you can just use a regular controller.
- Buzz! Junior: Monster Rumble
- Buzz! Junior: RoboJam
- Buzz! Quem é o Génio Português?
- Cash Guns Chaos DLX - Only on PS3 but quite bad.
- Calling All Cars - 2D game where you capture criminals and have to take them to jail while AI opponents ram you and try to make you lose the criminal. Pretty fun.
- Carnivores HD - PS3 exclusive dinosaur game! Quite a bare bones game sadly.
- Crescent Pale Mist - 2D hack n slash game that was originally on pc but was put on PS3 with some updates, updated version was put on steam greenlight but was never published.
- Comet Crash - Fairly unique tower defense game.
- Crash Commando - Haven't played but has really good reviews.
- CV Casting Voice - Has been playable for years, it's in japanese doesnt have wiki page and im not sure what genre it is even.
- Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Jigoku-Hen - Japanese strategy/rpg game.
- Dai Senryaku Exceed II - Japanese strategy game, language barrier might be too much to play this game.
- Daisenryaku Perfect: Senjou no Hasha - Same as above.
- Daito Giken Koushiki Pachi-Slot Simulator Hihouden: Taiyou o Motomeru Monotachi - A slot machine game.
- Dare to Fly! - Some 3D arcade flying game featuring an ostrich, doesnt seem to have good reviews.
- Dark Mist - Pretty great game.
- Date A Live: Arusu Install - VN in Japanese so only play it if you know Japanese.
- Date A Live: Rinne Utopia - Same.
- Deadstorm Pirates - Arcade shooting game, its possible to use the mouse with fake move settings.
- Deception IV: Blood Ties - A sorta action puzzle game, also good.
- Demon's Souls - One of the best games on PS3 you probably heard it's playable already.
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Another 2D Fighter.
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
- Doki-Doki Universe - An interactive personality test according to wiki.
- Dragons Crown - 2D hack and slash.
- Drakengard 3 - People have said the performance on RPCS3 is actually better than on the PS3, best way to play the game.
- Eat Them! - You are a robot and you stomp buildings and stuff, nothing special.
- echochrome - Puzzle game.
- Entwined - Rhythm game.
- Elefunk - Some PS3 Puzzle game haven't played.
- Elevator Action Deluxe - Arcade Puzzle type game pretty good too.
- Eureka Seven: AO Attack Legend - Pilot a robot and fight, decent game.
- E.X. Troopers - This game is really good but it's in Japanese only, since its a shooter you can still play but probably won't understand any dialogue. Also it's on 3DS but I can't imagine its better than PS3.
- Everybody's Golf: World Tour - Arcade golf game.
- Everybody's Golf - same.
- Fat Princess - Cartoony Real time action strategy game according to wiki, gameplay wise seems more like capture the flag(princess).
- Folklore - First party PS3 jrpg game, pretty good.
- Funky Lab Rat - Puzzle game, its just okay.
- Full Auto 2: Battlelines
- Gekiatsu!! Pachi Game Tamashi Vol. 2: CR Evangelion Shinjitsu no Tsubasa - Pachinko game based on evangelion anime series and yes there are 3 of them for PS3.
- Gekiatsu!! Pachi Game Tamashi: CR Evangelion - Hajimari no Fukuin
- Gekiatsu!! Pachige-Damashi Max Evangelion 7 x Seimei no kodou
- Gendai Daisenryaku 2016: Chitsujo no Houkai - Haken Kokka Shittsui - Same as the other daisenryaku games.
- Genji: Days of the Blade - Was part of the exclusive launch titles on PS3, Bad reviews but I found that it's pretty good.
- Ginsei Igo 2: Next Generation - Go game in japanese, if you like go.
- The Guided Fate Paradox - Havent played.
- God of War HD - All the God of War games currently playable missing some notable titles of course.
- God of War II HD
- God of War: Chains of Olympus
- God of War: Collection
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- God of War: Origins Collection
- Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Demo - The playable Gran Turismo titles, the others have stability issues which prevent them from being playable.
- Gravity Crash - Multidirectional shooter.
- Gran Turismo HD Concept
- Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta - VN game.
- Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting! - Boxing game, havent played it but graphically looks great.
- Hamster Ball - Similar to super monkey ball but meh.
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd - Rhythm games, you probably heard of Hatsune Miku.
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Dreamy Theater Extend
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd
- Haze - PS3 AAA exclusive, quite bad, I'd say its the worst Triple A PS3 exclusive.
- Heartful Simulator Pachi-Slot: To Heart 2 - Pachi-slot game based on To Heart 2.
- Heavenly Sword Demo - Full game might also be playable, can be played at 60fps with vblank settings and its a huge difference.
- High Stakes Vegas Strip Poker - Exclusive to PS3 surprisingly, if you like poker I guess.
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sui has all 19 chapters of the console ports, and also includes the drama cd arc, Hajisarashi-hen, which unlocks upon clearing the game. All the arcs are now fully voiced(stolen desc from vndb).
- Hiiro no Kakera Aizouban - VN game.
- Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - Arcade golf game, if you like this series of games check it out.
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - Same.
- The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls G4U! Volumes 1-9 - Havent played but if you are an idolmaster fan give all 9 of these games a go.
- The Idolmaster One For All - Same with this one.
- Imabikisou - Horror VN.
- Infinite Stratos 2: Ignition Hearts - VN games based on infinite stratos.
- Infinite Stratos 2: Love and Purge
- Initial D Extreme Stage - Racing game based on Initial D!
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2014 - Baseball game.
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2016
- Jissen Pachi-Slot Hisshouhou! Hokuto no Ken F - Seikimatsu Kyuuseishu - Pachi-Slot based on Fist of the North Star.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - Fighting games based on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
- Kaihou Shoujo SIN - VN.
- Kamen Rider Battride War - Musou games based on Kamen Rider.
- Kamen Rider Battride War II
- Katamari Forever - Really good.
- Kamen Rider Battride War - Kamen rider musou game, it's okish if you play musou games.
- Kamen Rider Battride War 2 - Same with this one.
- Landit Bandit
- Last Rebellion - JRPG
- The Last Guy - Havent played it but has good reviews.
- Legasista - ARPG, found it boring, but check it out if you want.
- Linger in Shadows - Same as detuned just a demo.
- LittleBigPlanet - Compat list hasnt been updated for this month but lbp is now confirmed playable from start to finish with perfect speed.
- LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
- LUMINES Supernova - Puzzle game with really good reviews.
- Macross Trial Frontier - Robot fighting game.
- Magic Orbz - A PS3 breakout clone...that's it.
- Malicious - Action game, haven't played it but looks good.
- Magical Beat
- Magus - This is the worst PS3 exclusive if you factor in reviews.
- Mahjong Haoh: Dankyuu Battle 3 - Mahjong games.
- Mahjong Taikai IV
- Megazone 23 - Aoi Garland - VN with RPG battles. Japanese only.
- Memories Off Yubikiri no Kioku - VN
- Mist of Chaos - Turn based strategy with turn based battles, One of the oldest PS3 exclusives but only in Japanese so will be hard to get into it with untranslated menus.
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight - PS3 launch title, mecha combat but bad reviews.
- ModNation Racers - Go karting with a lot of customizable content, can be played at 60fps by doubling vblank.
- Motto SoniComi - PS3 exclusive VN.
- Move Street Cricket - Cricket game.
- Move Street Cricket 2
- Nerawareta Gakuen Kanzenban Shiryoushuu - Not even a game just behind the scenes look at some anime.
- NovaStrike - Some kind of top down shooter, not so good.
- Nucleus - Not good at all.
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - Great game.
- Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Happy End HD Complete Box - Vn based on Oreimo with photography, play if you are an Oreimo fan. It's Japanese only though.
- Pachinko Hissatsu Shigotonin IV Kyoraku Collection Vol 2 - Pachinko game based on I dont even know.
- PachiPara 15: Super Umi in Okinawa - Pachinko.
- PachiPara 16: Gingira Paradise 2 - Pachinko.
- PachiPara 17: Shinkai Monogatari with Agnes Ram - Pachinko! A lot of pachinko games on the ps3. They are all in Japanese but don't need japanese to figure out the menus and how to play.
- Page Chronica - Puzzle platformer game.
- Piyotama - Another puzzle game.
- Persona 5 - Well, 90% of this subreddit is Persona 5, this is what inspired me to make the list, there are other good games out there.
- Quizball Goal - Football(Soccer) and quizzes. Sounds better than it is.
- Rag Doll Kung Fu - Fists Of Plastic
- Ragnarok Odyssey Ace - Another JRPG.
- Railfan: Chicago Transit Authority Brown Line - Train simulation game.
- Rain - First party PS3 exclusive, haven't played it but has good reviews.
- Rainbow Moon - Tactical role-playing game, good reviews, haven't played.
- Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
- Resogun - Was originally a PS4 exclusive but can play it on PS3 now.
- Ridge Racer 7 - Haven't played it but this series has some acclaim.
- Rinne no Lagrange Kamogawa Dream Match - Carbon copy of Eureka Seven game.
- Rozen Maiden: Wechseln Sie Welt ab - VN.
- Rust Buccaneers - Arcade ship battles, looks pretty cool.
- Saikyou Shougi Gekisashi 13 - Shogi; Japanese chess.
- Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle - Fighter game based on Saint Seiya anime, haven't played it much but seems good.
- Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers - Same.
- Sakigake!! Otokojuku-Nihon yo, Kore ga Otoko de aru! - Same as Saint Seiya but based on a different manga/anime.
- Savage Moon - PS3 Tower Defense game, looks pretty bad graphically, haven't played though.
- Sekai Saikyou Ginsei Shogi: Fuuum Ryouko Raiden - Japanese Chess again.
- Sengoku Basara 4 - Haven't played but graphically looks really good, seems to be a musou game.
- Sengoku Basara: Sanada Yukimura-Den - Same
- Shikitei - Some sort of interactive garden game, haven't played it.
- Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru: 11 Hitome no Suspect - Some vn from ChunSoft.
- Shin Toudai Shougi - Japanese chess.
- Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - SideScroller, more to it but I recommend watching it on youtube.
- Shutsugeki Otometachi no Senjou 2 - VN
- Siren: Blood Curse - PS3 Exclusive Survival Horror, I enjoyed it a lot.
- Slotter Chou Mania: Antonio Inoki ga Genki ni Suru Pachi-Slot Ki - Pachi-Slot game based on wrestler Antonio Inoki.
- Snakeball - Looks cool graphically, havent played.
- Spelunker HD - Platformer and quite hard.
- Soccer Tsuku Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou - Soccer Managment game.
- Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Masou Kishin F - Coffin of the End - Basically the super robot series combines multi mecha from anime/manga/video games in a crossover battle games are tactical isometric rpg from what i've seen but havent played them.
- Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Masou Kishin III
- Super Robot Taisen OG Dark Prison
- Super Rub 'a' Dub - You're a duck in a tub.
- Super Hero Generation - Tactical turn based battles with Ultraman and Kamen Rider characters. Japanese only.
- Super Heroine Chronicle - Tactical RPG it's decent.
- Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars - PS3 Exclusive and this game was what rocket league was based on, glad they change the title lol.
- Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness - The PS3 version is in Japanese while PS4 has english but PS4 emulator isnt there yet.
- Tacchi Shiyo Love Application - VN.
- Taiheiyou no Arashi: Senkan Yamato, Akatsuki ni Shutsugekisu - Similar to Daisenryaku series, war simulation strategy.
- Tales from Space: About a Blob - 2D Platformer.
- Tank Battles - battles with tanks.
- Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - SRPG looks good.
- Tenchou no Igo - go game.
- The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Classics HD
- The Last Guy - The game is a rescue game in which the eponymous player character must guide civilians to escape from monster-infested cities(from wiki)
- The Punisher: No Mercy - Arena FPS, it's decent has a loose story to it, give it a go if you are a fun of The Punisher.
- Time and Eternity - Haven't played but looks really really good.
- Time Crisis: Razing Storm - Arcade Rail shooter can be played with mouse using fake move settings.
- Trash Panic
- Trinity Universe - PS3 RPG and has bad reviews.
- Tokyo Jungle - Amazing game.
- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom - Like Genji was a launch exclusive for PS3 also has mediocre reviews, haven't played it but I think it's worth checking out just for being a first part PS3 exclusive.
- Vividred Operation Hyper Intimate Power
- Vividred Operation: Mayonnaise Operation With Akane! - Very intriguing name...
- When Vikings Attack!
- Wangan Midnight - Racing game based on a manga I think, similar to Initial D game but that one isn't playable yet.
- Yakuza Kenzan - Only playable Yakuza title right now, in Japanese only, there is a translated version in the works.
- Yamasa Digi World SP: Pachi-Slot Sengoku Musou - Demo disc of a Pachi-slot game but the main game doesnt work yet.
- Z/X Zillions of Enemy X: Zekkai no Crusade - Some sort of Japanese card game, haven't played. Looks cool though.
THE CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE LIST
- 1942: Joint Strike - Good shmup game.
- 2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa - For some reason these fifa games never made it to PC.
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
- 3 on 3 NHL Arcade
- 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand - Third person shooter that I enjoyed, it's also naturally 60fps.
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack
- AFL Live 2
- Afro Samurai - Action game based on the afro samurai manga, pretty good.
- After Burner Climax - Arcade Air battles.
- All-Pro Football 2K8 Demo - The full game isn't playable right now.
- Amy - Survival horror game, considered one of the worst games of all time. Play it if you are curious just how bad it is.
- Arkedo Series - 01 Jump! - Arkedo games were one of the first playable games on RPCS3.
- Arkedo Series - 02 Swap!
- Arkedo Series - 03 Pixel!
- Army of TWO - Third person shooter with a 60fps patch!
- Army of TWO: The 40th Day
- Asura's Wrath - Cinematic action game, can be played at 60fps with vblanks.
- Backbreaker Vengeance - Arcade football game where you dodge opponents or try to sack opposing players, I cant explain it well so better to watch a video. This game I enjoy playing a lot.
- Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
- Band Hero
- Battlefield: Bad Company (Gold Edition)
- Bellator MMA Onslaught
- Ben 10 Galactic Racing - Karting with Ben 10 characters basically and the others are just beat em up games.
- Ben 10 Omniverse 2
- Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
- Birds Of Steel - Flight simulation and air battles.
- Bourne Demo - Game based on the bourne movies, its' actually pretty good.
- Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai - One of the few cabela games that isnt on PC, its a lot more story driven, it's okay.
- Captain America: Super Soldier
- Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL - Super Smash bros but with cartoon network characters.
- Cel Damage HD
- Clash of the Titans - Legit one of the dullest games I've played.
- College Hoops 2K7 - College basketball.
- College Hoops 2K8
- Cross Edge
- Crystal Defenders
- Dante's Inferno - God of War clone thats decent.
- Dead to Rights: Retribution
- Def Jam: Icon - 3D fighting game but with rappers!
- Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon
- Digimon All-Star Rumble
- DJ Hero
- DJ Hero 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - All the console exclusive dragon ball games, as you'd expect they are all fighting games.
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
- Dragon Quest Builders - Dragon quest Minecraft game, great graphics and game itself is decent, there is an english translation available online.
- Dream C Club Gogo - All 3 games feature you romancing a hostess of your choice at a maid club, features variety of minigames. It's actually not bad, can still play despite the language barrier if you dont read Japanese.
- Dream C Club Zero: Special Edipyon!
- Dream C Club: Complete Edipyon!
- DreamWorks Super Star Kartz - Karting with dreamworks characters.
- Duck Dynasty - Not good.
- EA Sports MMA
- El Chavo Kart - Karting but with.....um.
- Enchanted Arms
- Fairytale Fights - Just hack and slash with all your favorite fairytale characters but the levels really drag.
- Fast & Furious: Showdown
- Fatal Inertia EX - Racing game, it's meh.
- Fighting Vipers
- Fracture - Third Person Shooter with some unique terraforming weapons. Can do 60fps with vblank.
- Frogger Hyper Arcade Edition
- Girl Fight - Fighting game with sexy ladies, that's it.
- Golden Axe: Beast Rider - Hack n Slash game not good reviews.
- Grand Slam Tennis 2
- Green Lantern Rise of the Manhunters - Action game can do 60fps with vblank.
- Greg Hastings Paintball 2
- Guitar Hero 5
- Guitar Hero Live
- Guitar Hero: Metallica
- Guitar Hero: Van Halen
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
- Hail to the Chimp - Pretty boring and repetitive.
- Happy Feet Two: The Videogame
- Hard Corps: Uprising
- Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - Collection of Hasbro board games.
- Hasbro Family Game Night 4
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil - This is a decent game.
- How to Train Your Dragon
- How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Jeremy McGrath's Offroad
- Jimmie Johnson's Anything With An Engine - Yet another karting game but this one has some interesting gameplay modes. Also can do 60fps with vblank.
- Knights Contract
- Little League World Series Baseball 2010
- Lucha Libre AAA: Héroes del Ring - Mexican wrestling game.
- Madagascar Kartz
- Mahjong * Dream C Club - Remember the maids from Dream C Club well now you play mahjong with them.
- Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - Pretty good game.
- Mamorukun Curse - A shmup thats decent.
- Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - HD Edition - HD remake of the PSP game.
- Moon Diver - Side Scrolling platforming action game, I enjoyed this one.
- My Aquarium - It's just an aquarium barely a game.
- NBA JAM - Arcade basketball.
- NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
- NBA Unrivaled - Apprently its one of the worst basketball games ever.
- NCAA Basketball 09 - If you enjoy college basketball or football.
- NCAA Basketball 10
- NCAA Football 09
- NCAA Football 10
- NCAA Football 11
- NCAA Football 12
- NCAA Football 14 - The last installment of the College football series. It;s possible to mod in current rosters.
- NCAA March Madness 08
- NeverDead - Looks really interesting game mechanics wise but has terrible reviews.
- NFL Blitz - Arcade American football game very fun.
- NHL 08/14 - If you like hockey.
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma
- No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - Port of the wii game.
- NPPL Championship Paintball 2009
- Nurarihyon no Mago: Hyakki Ryouran Taisen - 2D fighting game based on Nuraihyon no Mago.
- Pacific Rim - Fighting game with pacific rim robots but not so good.
- Persona 4 Arena - 2D fighting game featuring p3 and p4 characters, Ultimax is an updated version.
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
- Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension
- Planet 51: The Game
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 - Baseball game, probably the worst one on PS3.
- Rise of the Guardians
- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Rune Factory Oceans
- Rush'n Attack: Ex-Patriot
- Saw II Flesh and Blood
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - Good beat'em up game.
- Sega Superstars Tennis - Tennis with sega characters.
- Shadows of the Damned - Action game with some great reviews.
- Silent Hill Downpour - The last Silent Hill game. Never made it to PC, decent game and can be played at 60fps with vblank.
- Skate 3 - The most demanding playable title in the entire list.
- SoulCalibur IV - 3D fighting games that you probably heard of and want to play.
- SoulCalibur V
- Space Invaders Infinity Game
- Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Spiderman game with decent reviews.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
- Tecmo Bowl Throwback - Remake of the classic Tecmo Bowl game. Can also play with original graphics.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze - Metroidvania game with turtles, its decent.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled
- Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection - 3D fighting games im sure you heard about.
- Tekken 6
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Tekken Tag Tournament HD
- The Bigs
- The Bigs 2 - Arcade Style baseball games, can do 60fps with vblank, I found it very fun to play.
- The King of Fighters XII
- The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
- The Simpsons Game
- Thor God of Thunder
- TNA Impact!
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 - Skating games, I can't speak to the quality of these ones.
- Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5
- Top Spin 3 - Tennis Games.
- Top Spin 4
- Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon - What a title.
- Vampire Rain: Altered Species - Survival horror game that brutally punishes any mistake you make, has bad reviews but I found it ok.
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe
- Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
- Worms 2: Armageddon
- WWE All Stars - I must have missed some other WWE games, most of them seem close to playable in the compat list.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus - If you enjoy yugioh then these games will be good.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels
So thats the end of the list of playable console exclusives, so many Karting and Pachinko games... Now onto the ingame but unplayable PS3 Exclusives.
- Resistance Series - Resistance 1 and 2 are playable without any issues. Resistance 3 has performance issues and no muzzle flash.
- Killzone Series - 2-3 have performance issues so arent playable yet. Killzone HD is now officially playable.
- Gran Turismo Series - Stability issues, crashes during races. You can play the games to a certain extent though.
- infamous Series - Has graphic problems, performance seems fine but im not sure if it can be finished last I heard it had a game breaking bug in a specific mission.
- littlebigplanet Series - LBP 1 is playable while LBP 2/3 are still ingame.
- Uncharted Series - The first one just needs some more performance and can be playable, if you have an i9 9900 then its playable, not sure on the other two games.
- The Last of Us - The big one, it's getting better but needs performance.
- Twisted Metal - Graphical issues.
- Ratchet Series - Again performance problems prevent playability, but a lot of the physics bugs and graphical issues have been solved.
- Afrika - Has issues with photos hasn't been tested in a while so possibly fixed, not many people want to play this game though.
- 3D Dot Game Heroes - Has random crashes that have been with the game for 2 years now...
- Boku no Natsuyasumi 3 - Might be playable hasn't been tested enough.
Removed comments/submissions for /u/marios_geo2
Comments:gd9u8lq in Stadia on 22 Nov 20 (1pts):
Hey, I have similar problems. I connected the Google wifi to the ziggo modem (I don't know the model) Netherlands, right?gd9q4ot in Stadia on 22 Nov 20 (1pts):
I have a 250mbit line but sometimes when too many devices are connected to...
I personally beleive that Google has a great opportunity with the family plan. If they could increase reasonably the costn(say stadia pro family) , to say 4 people from the same household can play...gd9oeaf in Stadia on 22 Nov 20 (1pts):
It's good to hear, but we need a bit more solid news /dates /titles.gd8x207 in Stadia on 22 Nov 20 (1pts):
I just heard from official source (can't say which). Half life 3, exclusive for stadiagczcjw5 in Stadia on 20 Nov 20 (1pts):
I want to believe 😁. I didn't get a next gen console, but if stadia fills the gap, I will stay with stadia for good.gcx653a in PS5 on 20 Nov 20 (1pts):
I have mixed bag, happy that almost all next gen games are in stadia, sad that...
I think it definitely has to do with supply demand, but the same time it makes the item more desirable.gcop43p in Stadia on 18 Nov 20 (1pts):
Think of it this way. If every one is talking about it and you can't get one, then you feel...
It's too soon for gen 2. Stadia is still pretty good. It's lacking a bit behind in terms of popular games such as fifa or cod.gcomvua in Stadia on 18 Nov 20 (1pts):
Bring those to us and then we can see about the gen 2
Cod coming to Stadia. That would be the best news for megcnoezs in Stadia on 17 Nov 20 (1pts):
People, don't get excited. If (big if) there is gen 2,it will take too long to release. I prefer Google focus on bringing more games, especially cod 😁gcnbyyc in Stadia on 17 Nov 20 (1pts):
Free game is always appreciated. Thanks opgcljzql in Stadia on 17 Nov 20 (1pts):
I don't play one game, second time.gcdicgp in Stadia on 15 Nov 20 (1pts):
Yet Monkey island 1, I have played it 1000 times, from the good old pc, to tablets and smartphones with scummvm. I would even play it on my smart-refrigerator,...
Shadow pc is a streaming platform. You don't have to buy a pc.gbqhe5l in Stadia on 09 Nov 20 (1pts):
Adjust for inflation 😋gbmhq3z in Stadia on 08 Nov 20 (1pts):
You forgot to mention the massive pc on the right. But nice to see that nintendo is not even in the picture.gbm0ibq in Stadia on 08 Nov 20 (1pts):
Oh yes, mass effect and deus ex. So good games that worth to be in the platform.gblyz9s in Stadia on 08 Nov 20 (1pts):
Last of us, a truly excellent game, will never make it.
I so want to play this game, that I am willing to rebuy my old ps4. Bring it to stadiagb5t3im in Stadia on 04 Nov 20 (1pts):
No, just no. Computers are here to make your life easier, not to control you how much time left you have.gb5e8g8 in Stadia on 04 Nov 20 (1pts):
You as a grown up, must organize your own time. A bit of advise, don't mix work and game.
I ralate. The less things on my living room, the better.gaz9bng in Stadia on 03 Nov 20 (1pts):
I would really love though, when the chromecast will be part of new tv's.
Hey guys, did any one tried to use the keyboard version of the rasbery pi?gaq37j8 in Stadia on 31 Oct 20 (1pts):
Does stadia work? I am thinking to use it connected to a monitor and keyboard with mouse. No controllers.
Is also wifi...
People, it's simple plain marketing. Imagine stadia is in the poll and ends up with less than 2% vote.gajo7zb in Stadia on 29 Oct 20 (1pts):
I think Google doesn't allow them to be there
It's a growing list. But it misses cod 😭gacrqlo in Stadia on 28 Oct 20 (1pts):
One ubisoft AAA game costs 69.99. This buys you almost three months of subscription. I believe you should think in those terms, to see what's best for you economically.ga58s0k in Stadia on 26 Oct 20 (1pts):
You see this wrong. There are thousands of music artists, that discovered years after the release of that specific album you hear every moment by djs, making it even more popular.g9k441m in Stadia on 21 Oct 20 (1pts):
Yet, dj pay...
Not that it's very useful, but a nice addition. Didn't knew itg943b06 in Stadia on 17 Oct 20 (1pts):
It's pretty good and scary. The girl ghosts that say come and play with me, give me the creepsg8y6dic in Stadia on 15 Oct 20 (1pts):
Is it just fantasy...g8q8430 in Stadia on 13 Oct 20 (1pts):
Oh man. I would love cod. Even though it's not happening, I still refuse to get next gen consoles. Stadia is working good for meg8pywz9 in Stadia on 13 Oct 20 (1pts):
Yes, I believe they will have announced it first dayg8pxkbi in Stadia on 13 Oct 20 (1pts):
You know you can play more than one game, right?g8pvr5o in Stadia on 13 Oct 20 (1pts):
It's been a while since I was excited for video games. 3 days of announcements is quite impressive, I predict day 1 games and more countriesg8ix0f4 in Stadia on 11 Oct 20 (1pts):
day 2 uplay+ and ea access
3rd day we get 120...
Hmm. Are you sure about that? I am most certainly interested. Netherlands is where I live, Greece where I visit regularly.g8iuu4u in Stadia on 11 Oct 20 (1pts):
Both. Always the right answer is bothg8el2y4 in Stadia on 11 Oct 20 (1pts):
Did you try to reduce game difficulty? I did and enjoyed it much moreg8dho98 in Stadia on 10 Oct 20 (1pts):
Gylt and destiny 2g8dfagk in Stadia on 10 Oct 20 (1pts):
Basically you can use this graph and see if you like x game (same as other users) then what other game users like also.g84k5ki in Stadia on 08 Oct 20 (1pts):
I have seen far cry new dawn and rainbow six rating. But not far cry 5, I hope you are right cause I loved that game. New dawn, not so muchg84ixm0 in Stadia on 08 Oct 20 (1pts):
I am also hyped, but puzzled if I should buy. I really except uplay+ any moment now, so why buy full price?g84fzfq in Stadia on 08 Oct 20 (1pts):
Also, what do you mean by switch layout? Besides the position of the sticks, are the buttons abxy are like stadia or like switch?g848aga in Stadia on 08 Oct 20 (1pts):
Does it has its own battery? When it's connected to the phone, can you charge the phone using some sort of extra USB on the controller?g80g646 in Stadia on 07 Oct 20 (1pts):
BTW, thanks for sharing your findings.
Oh no. If only there was a way to download the games again.g7vdd31 in Stadia on 06 Oct 20 (1pts):
Too bad it's early access. I will wait for full release, unless they give us now a discountg7rlcvx in Stadia on 05 Oct 20 (1pts):
To whoever is interested, I connected tbe sony wh-1000xm3 through usb-c to the controller, and it's not working. AFAIK, the usb-c on these headphones, is ONLY for charging.g7j0snn in Stadia on 03 Oct 20 (1pts):
Plus * far cry new dawng7iue9v in Stadia on 03 Oct 20 (1pts):
- into the breach
Celeste is a masterpiece. Really fun game, nice gameplay, a bit difficult though.g7idv1g in Stadia on 03 Oct 20 (1pts):
Everyone should give it a try
Bill has nothing to play though.g75agtw in Stadia on 30 Sep 20 (1pts):
I hate to be that guy, but who cares about another port? Especially something so old.g6y52ba in Stadia on 28 Sep 20 (1pts):
Come on Google, bring us games that will increase the user base (independent if we like or not). Bring cod, gta...
Let's face it. The holy trinity is cod fortnite and gtav. Bring those to increase the user base.g6tp80n in Stadia on 27 Sep 20 (1pts):
In ubisoft we trust. But seriously, they have to announce the uplay+ soon. I don't see the point of buying something full price, only to find it in the subscription model few weeks later.g6pgt7v in Stadia on 26 Sep 20 (1pts):
5g is around the corner. So internet speed is not an issue anymore.g6kgphu in Stadia on 25 Sep 20 (1pts):
Hdr is off for the game to be enjoyableg6ien59 in Stadia on 25 Sep 20 (1pts):
It tool some time, before spotify took over the cd business. If you still remember what a cd isg6i4eyn in Stadia on 25 Sep 20 (1pts):
I don't understand why so many negative votes. People prefer to buy full price 1 game, instead of having access to 100s. For the same price.g6eetf1 in Stadia on 24 Sep 20 (1pts):
Why? So you can have your precious plastic box?
Curious, you bought two expansions for probably 50 euros. 5 months of pro subscription. Is it worth it?g6e3ubc in Stadia on 24 Sep 20 (1pts):
I am kind on the same boatg66uv7c in Stadia on 22 Sep 20 (1pts):
I initially bought stadia for destiny 2. I love this game. Now I am puzzled if I should get the expansion beyond light. Truth is that there are not too many people...
Chill out, stadia is here for the (very) long run. Hopefully they will give us something this year or early 2021 to keep us happy, but at this point I seriously doubt.g61wokr in PS5 on 21 Sep 20 (1pts):
Get yourself a stadia 😜g61vbkc in Stadia on 21 Sep 20 (1pts):
Between xbox and stadia, the choice is clear. No significant games exist on Xbox, to justify purchase. Stadia, slowly, is getting quite a lot AAA games and the cost is pretty much non...g61uad1 in Stadia on 21 Sep 20 (1pts):
It's horrible difficult. You plug in the power coord, then you plug in the hdmi cable. And then, oh yeah. That's it. Too complicated