Exposure Factors Handbook
The Sims 4 boasts an overhauled and intuitive Create a Sim, updated building tools, and deeper, more complex Sims through the addition of emotions and new traits. Baby & children Computers & electronics Entertainment & hobby. The UK's only island city stands alone when it comes to maritime and naval heritage.
|1||EximiousSoft Logo Designer Pro 3.26 With Full Crack 2020||76%|
|2||Escorts in Northern Ireland||91%|
|3||Car Modding, Car Tuning and the Science of Horsepower: The||70%|
|4||New Hyundai Tucson with Remote Start/Park Wireless CarPlay||95%|
|5||2020 Nissan Kicks Press Kit||20%|
|6||Tim Hortons patron denied service after refusing to give||28%|
|7||Stats Section 1-2 Homework Pg. 11 # 1-39 All Flashcards||51%|
|8||California Code, Penal Code||83%|
|9||Florida Turnpike Tolls and Rental Cars - Florida Keys||96%|
|10||Answers - Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania||22%|
Drive with Dad - Supercar Blast Driving Experience for Two
But, the good news is, I went 424 miles on 22.5 gallons of gas. 1 Driver Shabbat Search Engine JewJewJew.com. Find Great Little Breaks Everywhere.
Patch springdale, Utah (UT 84737) profile ...
Supervisor Kathryn Barger. Glenn's Driving Service Getting vehicles and pets safely to their destinations since 2020 Driving your Car, RV or rental truck between any two points in USA (and sometimes Canada). Sn: 3538 general household survey 1994-1995 user guide https://education-mgu.ru/download/?file=646.
Family trip to San Jose, Costa Rica - Review of San Jose
Ibis Belfast City Centre opened in 2020, offering great value for money in a superb location in Belfast City Centre. The Perfect USA Deep South Road Trip Itinerary.
Serial number savannah Bucket List: 40 Fun Things To Do in Georgia's
Range information Petrol engine options – 1.2-litre (69bhp). Goguen's car with at least four of them coming extremely close to or striking her. Save $3 with App & New User Only.
- Best place to stay in Cyprus 2020 [for couples, families
- 25 Cheap Weekend Breaks in the UK (That Won't Break The Bank)
- US Patent Application for A VIEW CONFIGURER IN A
- What Are Some Fun Facts About Houston
- Bandicam 184.108.40.2063 + Crack [ Latest Version 2020 ] Free
The Great Gatsby Chapter 3 Summary and Analysis
Thessaloniki has plenty of steakhouses. July 25, City Car Driving Crack Only Blogspot - shurll. I have interest in this.
Activation code 2020 Honda Civic Specs, Price, MPG & Reviews
Message from Tripadvisor staff -This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. The car physics used by City Car Driving Crack -Only Download New Version is real so that it can generate the real feel and the look of car. In order to establish the essential criteria of domestic spatial organization for disabled people, this study examined the result of a survey of disabled people in Vancouver.
Female Wrestler beats up TV host - video dailymotion
The 69.90 sh per kilo for fresh lamb also includes cutting up. Only valid with purchase of 100 sh with items that are not on sale. Peak residential electricity demand takes place when people conduct simultaneous activities at specific times of the day. Ron Dennis to back the project.
Crack oN Magazine Family 2020 by onmagazinetx
City car driving 1.3 crack only couples. The London congestion charge is a fee charged on most cars and motor vehicles being driven within the Congestion Charge Zone (CCZ) in Central London between 7: 00 am to 10: 00 pm seven days a week. With a late departure (10: 00) and only one hour journey time, this brand new boat offers an exhilarating journey and then three hours freedom to explore the island of Symi and its secrets.
Inno Setup Downloads
Economics is a social science concerned with the factors that determine the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. Any-To-Any System For Doing Computing - WARREN PETER D. InTown Suites Savannah.
25 of The Best Road Trips in the World - That We've Taken
MINI Electric Vehicle. Lori Ballen is a participant in the Amazon Associates LLC associates program, for sites to earn. Whether you're in Calgary or Cold Lake, belairdirect has the car insurance coverage to fit the driving needs of all Albertans.
Wedbush: 3 Healthcare Stocks Under $10 With Massive Upside
Green Flag Driving Experience - Xperience Days. City Car Driving has a total of 50, downloads on Uptodown, currently. So since the Smart Car ForTwo has a fuel tank capacity of 8.7 gallons (including a 1.3 gallon reserve) and gets around 40 miles per gallon (MPG), you can squeeze out about 350 miles before stopping for gas.
Keygen nice hotel outside Rome - Review of Piccolo Borgo, Rome
The metropolitan area, which encompasses Johnson and Washington counties, has a. Helpful articles for all Americans. The hotel offers limited onsite valet parking with an overnight charge of GBP 25 per car per night.
- Honda Elysion - Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki
- Everything You Want to Know About Smart Cars and Their Gas
- Why You Should Buy a Honda Ruckus - A community of car
- New York City Maps, NYC and Manhattan Map
- Sound Tips For Managing Your Own Budget.
- September 2020 - Absolutely Memorial Magazine by
- Generic levitra next day shipping, generic levitra lowest
Activation key sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa, Windsor – Updated 2020
Download city car driving 1 3 crack. Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania detailed profile. The hostel organises daily events aimed at backpackers between the ages of 18-30 years.
Tesla's Autopilot Crash Timeline (OC)
May 4 - Suburban Munich, Germany
- Five teenagers are out at 10:20 on Wednesday morning, enjoying a ride in Dad's new Tesla. After losing control at high speed, the car hurdles off a curb and flies 82 feet into a cornfield, ultimately coming to rest damaged but intact, with the five passengers safely accounted for inside of the car and without life threatening injuries. Pictures and original story, english link
- Elon Musk tweets in response to the German crash -
"@hansmikael @Teslamotors Thank Goodness all are ok"May 7 - Florida, USA
- Noted Tesla advocate and enthusiast Joshua Brown is driving on the highway with the autopilot feature engaged. A white tractor trailer crosses in front of the car on the open access highway and the car fails to see the vehicle, as does the driver. The car continues on at speed and slides under the semi, but the cockpit is sheared off in the process and Joshua Brown dies of injuries sustained in the crash. AP link
May 8 -
- The USA tech news media picks up the story of the nonfatal crash in Germany, resulting in a spat of tech articles complimenting Tesla on their crumple zones and manufacturing skills and generally reposting images and descriptions of the crash originally reported by Germany's Merkur. Articles from bgr.com, autoblog.com, arstechnica.com. The piece from arstechnica.com includes the following quote
(According to comments left at electrek.co, about the only way to fatally crash a Tesla appears to be driving one off a cliff at high speed.) Well done, Tesla.May 16 -
- Tesla files a report to the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) regarding the crash in Florida. No mention of the incident is made to the public or to shareholders. This information was uncovered by Autonews.com on the evening of July 5th. It is not yet clear when exactly Tesla learned of the crash, but we know that it was sometime between May 7th and May 16th. Statments from Tesla range from "immediately after it occurred" to "shortly" after the crash occured.
- Tesla holds their 2016 Annual Shareholder Meeting. Zachary Shahan of Cleantechnica.com wrote a good summary, and the full video is available here.
- Tesla publishes a blog post entitled "A Grain of Salt" in which the company refutes the recent negative publicity surrounding the safety of the suspensions in the Model S and Model X. Near the end of the post, a couple sentences bear repeating.
Fourth, Tesla’s own actions demonstrate just how rigorous we are about bringing issues to NHTSA’s attention. Not only do we regularly meet with NHTSA, we have also shown that we won’t hesitate to conduct proactive and voluntary recalls even when there is only a slight risk of a safety issue. Most recently, Tesla recalled third row seats in the Model X even though not a single problem had been reported by any customer. Before that, Tesla recalled a front seat belt pretensioner, even though not a single injury had occurred. In both of these situations and others before them, Tesla took these actions before anyone reported a concern to NHTSA. We did them on our own, because it was the right thing to do.And in the next paragraph
Recently, a Model S was in a very high speed accident in Germany that caused it to fly 82 feet through the air, an event that would likely be fatal in vehicles not designed to the level of safety of a Tesla. All five occupants were able to exit the vehicle under their own power and had no life-threatening injuries.In addition, the post was updated on June 10th to announce the conclusion of the ongoing NHTSA probe, in which the NHTSA found no safety concern with the Model S suspension. The updates also include a couple statements from Elon Musk regarding the fraudulent suspension complaints.
June 21 -
- In an unexpected maneuver, Elon Musk floats the possibility of Tesla purchasing SolarCity for $2.8b in Tesla Stock, at about a 20% premium on SolarCity's current share price. This offer is widely panned by critics and investors, and results in an afterhours shakeup in which Tesla shares dropped 12% while SolarCity shares increased by 15%.
- WSJ reports that Lyndon Rive, CEO of SolarCity is Elon Musk's cousin, and that Elon Musk is indeed the chairman and largest shareholder of both Tesla and SolarCity. It is also reported that both Elon Musk and Lyndon Rive have both recused themselves from the decision making process, and that the shareholders will ultimately decide.
- For additional context, SolarCity's market capitalization as of June 21st was $2.1b, while Tesla was valued at $32.7b. Richard Martin at MIT Technology Review deadpanned
Tesla lost nearly $900 million in 2015 (up from $294 million in 2014), while SolarCity lost almost $769 million, doubling its 2014 losses. Uniting two companies with combined annual losses of more than $1.6 billion is not a classically sound business strategy.June 22 -
- Tesla holds a conference call at 7:30 AM ET to discuss the SolarCity bid with stockholders. The call dedicates nearly all of the time to the discussion of the SolarCity offer, with the highly reported claim of "1 Trillion Dollar Company" courtesy of Elon Musk.
I think as a combined automotive and power storage and power generation company; I think the potential is there for Tesla to be a $1 trillion company, market cap company. So, if we play a major role in transition of the world to new form of energy generation and storage and transport, that’s what kind of happens. So, I think one isn’t going to be worried about whether it’s a few hundred million dollars one way or the other here down the road. It’s not going to be different.June 28-30 -
- NHTSA announces probe related to Florida autopilot crash in the form of an unpublicized pdf. PilotOnline.com first scooped the story and several other news sources picked up on the report on June 29th, but it didn't get mainstream attention until Tesla published a blog post on June 30, entitled "A Tragic Loss".
- The media response was sharply divided between the "true belivers" who agreed with Tesla that the manufacturer cannot be faulted for the failure of Autopilot because the feature was clearly explained to be in public beta testing and still demanded complete driver attention, and the group who believes that it's a more representative issue that will have major ramifications regarding the regulatory environment surrounding the future of autonomous driving. Tesla notes that this is the first Autopilot fatality in over 130 million miles, and that this compares favorably to the US average of one fatality every 94 million miles. Tesla also notes that Autopilot is disabled by default and that the driver is required to be alert to the conditions of the road during use.
- Nick Bilton, Vanity Fair. Retweeted by Elon Musk
1.3 million people die a year in car accidents. Yet, 1 person dies in a Tesla on autopilot and people decry driverless cars as unsafe.
- From CNN Money on July 1st. Missy Cummings, Duke engineering professor who has testified in front of congress regarding the future of autonomous vehicles
"If we know cars moving at high speeds on highways have potential deadly blind spots under autopilot, then the onus on engineers is to either fix the software or turn it off... We should not accept situations where manufacturers know about technology problems, warn drivers about the limitations in an owner's manual, and then shift the blame to the driver when a predictable accident happens."July 5 -
Autonews.com reports that Tesla first disclosed the fatal Autopilot crash to the NHTSA on 5/16. It was also reported that Tesla learned of the fatal crash "shortly" after the May 7th crash. A spokeswoman for Tesla commented
Tesla does not find it necessary, nor does any automaker, to share the details of every accident that occur in a Tesla vehicle. More than a million people die globally every year in car accidents, but automakers do not disclose each of these accidents to investors, let alone before those investigations are complete and without regard to what the results of those investigations end up being.Peter Henning, professor of law at Wayne State in Detroit acknowledges
The materiality issue is not about the death itself, but more about the circumstances of the crash and calling into question a technology that's important to Tesla's future… Those are issues that investors want to know, so you could make a reasonable argument that it crossed the (materiality) line. When it's that close, the (U.S.) Securities and Exchange Commission expects disclosure.July 6 -
- Detroit Free Press reports that a Tesla in Autopilot mode was engaged in a single car collision in Pittsburgh. The driver and hiss passenger were not seriously injured, and the driver told the police at the time of the crash that Autopilot was engaged.
- In response, Tesla released a statement to electrek.co stating the following
We received an automated alert from this vehicle on July 1 indicating airbag deployment, but logs containing detailed information on the state of the vehicle controls at the time of the collision were never received. This is consistent with damage of the severity reported in the press, which can cause the antenna to fail. As we do with all crash events, we immediately reached out to the customer to confirm they were ok and offer support but were unable to reach him. We have since attempted to contact the customer three times by phone without success. Based on the information we have now, we have no reason to believe that Autopilot had anything to do with this accident.
- The NHTSA announces a probe of the July 1st accident, in order to determine if the Autopilot feature was engaged at the time of the incident.
- Tesla posts "Misfortune" to their blog, rebuking the recently published piece by Stephen Gandel at Fortune. In it Tesla states
It was not until May 18th that a Tesla investigator was able to go to Florida to inspect the car and the crash site and pull the complete vehicle logs from the car, and it was not until the last week of May that Tesla was able to finish its review of those logs and complete its investigation.and
and finally, from Tesla's SEC form 10-Q
- That given its nature as a driver assistance system, a collision on Autopilot was a statistical inevitability, though by this point, not one that would alter the conclusion already borne out over millions of miles that the system provided a net safety benefit to society.
Product liability claims could harm our business, prospects, operating results and financial condition. The automobile industry experiences significant product liability claims and we face inherent risk of exposure to claims in the event our vehicles do not perform as expected resulting in personal injury or death. We also may face similar claims related to any misuse or failures of new technologies that we are pioneering, including autopilot in our vehicles and our Tesla Energy products. A successful product liability claim against us with respect to any aspect of our products could require us to pay a substantial monetary award. Our risks in this area are particularly pronounced given the limited number of vehicles and energy storage products delivered to date and limited field experience of our products. Moreover, a product liability claim could generate substantial negative publicity about our products and business and would have material adverse effect on our brand, business, prospects and operating results. We self-insure against the risk of product liability claims, meaning that any product liability claims will have to be paid from company funds, not by insurance.tl;dr: Tesla and Elon Musk actively pursued publicity for a nonfatal crash in Germany, yet did not reveal a fatal incident in Florida (May 7th) involving the Autopilot feature. This information was disclosed to the NHTSA 9 days after the crash (May 16th), but was not made public (or presented to shareholders) until June 28th, by the NHTSA as they announced a probe. Between May 16th and June 28th Tesla raised $1.7b in a secondary offering, made an offer to purchase SolarCity, and held an annual shareholder's meeting, all without revealing the fact that there had been a fatal crash in a car operating in Autopilot mode.
Another New Player Guide
OverviewThis is a guide i made for our fac in game. Figured I'd post here seeing as its been a while ; )
This is aimed at new players. I just updated a previous post with new guides which may also be helpful here.
Crimes, CE, NNB and OC'sCE is crime experience. This is a measure of your ability to succeed in crimes. You gain CE from every crime you do. You lose a percentage of your CE every time you get jailed. The percentage part is important - getting jailed when you have high CE can set you back weeks/months.
NNB is your natural nerve bar - ie what your nerve bar would be if you had no merits in nerve and no bonus nerve from faction upgrades.
OC's are organised crimes. These do not consume nerve and are created by someone in the faction. You don't have to do anything to take part when its ready, except be in Torn and not in hospital.
As your CE increases, your NNB increases in 5 nerve jumps. So, regardless of your total nerve bar, your NNB will always be a multiple of 5. Max NNB is 60.
Increasing your CE/NNB helps you do more crimes in a day and allows you to partake in more lucrative crimes and OC's.
To raise your CE you need to do only safe crimes. These are ones that do not send you to jail, even if you fail them. They may send you to hospital or in some cases cost you money, but they do not damage your CE in the same way as being jailed would.
I think the impact of jailing needs to be stressed. As a really simple example, imagine the following:
- there's only one crime and it give 1 CE every time you do it.
- You can do this crime 10 times a day.
- The loss from jailing is 10%.
So if you are trying to increase your CE, being jailed is really, really bad. You should aim to never be jailed.
The generally accepted safe crimes are below as part of a rough guide to how you can progress your nerve bar:
15 - 20 NNB
4 nerve - Steal Jackets: This wont make you money but has a high success ratio and is a great place to start when building CE. I would recommend doing thousands of these - which will also net you a few merits which is nice. You can keep doing these up to 25 or even 30NNB if you're patient and prepared to do keep at it.
5 nerve - Pickpocket Someone: This can be quicker than jackets. Start with the Kid, and then after 50-100, start on the old woman, and again, after 50-100, move to the businessman. If you start failing more than 1 in 3, go back to the previous one until you are succeeding at least 4 out of 5. You may get jailed a couple of times mugging the businessman. Don't worry - this doesn't seem to affect CE too badly early on, so jump back to mugging the old lady for 50-100 mugs. Then keep doing the businessman until you either get jailed again, or hit 20 nnb. Don't ever pickpocket the loan shark, as I've found you get jailed way too easily.
Its also totally viable to just keep stealing jackets and skip this crime entirely. Your choice.
7 nerve - Armed Robbery: Thorough Robbery: ONLY perform the 'Thorough Robbery' armed robbery crime. This gives great experience, and you do not get jailed, although you will probably get a number of unsuccessful attempts they are "blues" not "reds". You may have to do this crime over 1000 times to move to 25 NNB. Some people report that they have trouble with this crime immediately after they hit 20 NNB, so if you do, just go back to mugging the businessman for 50-100 and then try again, or steal a few hundred more jackets.
As above, just continuing to steal jackets also works, but is slower.
***Start your general education course, Drivers License now, as you will need it in when you get to 30 NNB.\***
9 nerve - Stealth Virus: You need to buy a personal computer and a stealth virus from the market before doing this crime. I would also highly recommend an ergonomic keyboard (crime enhancer item), because this crime has a massively high unsuccessful rate. You WILL fail this crime a lot. It's frustrating, but it gives decent CE on success, so stick with it. You should get to 30 NNB by about 500 to 1000 successes. Theres a double merit at 1k.
You can always just keep stealing jackets to get to 30 too.
The below crimes can all get you to the higher NNB levels. I think the fastest is just lots of Arson Warehouse, but no one knows for sure and plenty think the others are faster.
11 nerve - Arson Warehouse: You will need a gas can and a driving licence (which you get from general education). You can make 10k each from these, which adds up to enough pocket money to support floweplushie running. Occasional red results will put you in hospital. This crime is a great CE builder due to very high success ratio.
10 nerve - Assassinate Mob Boss: This has a lower success than arson (blues though - it is safe). Its also less money - 1-3k. I do a couple now then to slowly work towards the merits.
12 nerve - Auto Theft: Steal a parked car: I didn't sart these properly till i got to 55 but there's a lot of merits for low numbers of crimes. I doubt CE is that great because the rewards are pretty decent at 20-30k per car. Fail rate is high so it can be frustrating. Never try hijack or steal cars from showroom. You'll get jailed and your nerve progression will be set back weeks if not months at this point.
15 nerve - Kidnap mayor. This makes around 80k-90k each. A red result will land you with a $75k cost to bribe your way out of a jail sentence. If you don't have $75k one you, you will get jailed so never do this with crimes with less than 75k on hand.
Note - Lots of this information was pulled this guide by Nash, now called Alexstrasza 
Making MoneyPeople often ask how to make money. I generally focus on expanding my passive income sources - ie money I don't have to "do" anything to earn. Warren Buffet (real life investor) once said "If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you'll work until you die". The same is true in Torn.
You will need to actively earn money to get capital to invest in passive income generators though, so lets look at active income first:
Active IncomeStore Buys - Buy beer from the store whenever you can. You can buy 100 from the store for 1k and sell for 40-50k. Easy money. Also do the course for filling blood bags. You can buy empty bags for 16k on item market (cheaper if you unlock the pharmacy through education) and sell for at least double that depending on market price at the time. Store items are replenished at 15 minute intervals based on how quickly the stock was bought up. So if there are no beers at 10:05, there probably will be at 10:15, almost definitely at 10:30.
Travel - If you buy a large suitcase rent a PI with airstrip and join a fac with max travel bonuses, you can buy 29 items abroad. If you can fly once or twice a day this provides a very decent income. I try and fly to UK or Argentina. One trip to either will make 1.2 million. 2 trips is 2.5 million.
You should buy plushies or flowers. Most expensive at those destinations is Heather in UK which is 5k each.
5k x 29 items = 145k cost to buy
Heather is usually around 45k on the item market. You can sell 29 for 1.3 million, less the 145k costs to buy.
If you buy anything else (ie Cielo flower, Nessie Plushie, Red Fox Plushie or Monkey Plushie) you make more profit as the cost to buy is cheaper but the sell price is roughly the same.
You can check which items are in stock on travelrun here: travelrun or Doctorn. Both are great resources. The rule of thumb I go by is that when America is awake, 2k items an hour will be used up. If America is not awake I assume 1k items an hour. I very rarely get to a destination and find they don't have what i went for. The flower graphs on Travelrun take a little getting used to.
Trade - If you are very active and not flying you can make great money buying cheap items and reselling them. There are often very good deals on the item market and trade chats if you have the time/patience to find them. This usually requires having a decent amount of money on hand to take advantage of purchasing opportunities when they present themselves.
This does leave you open to mugging. Be careful and only sell while you are in hospital and use fac bank to hide the cash.
Mugging - obviously you can also make money from mugging. Its not guaranteed and takes a lot of effort to be worth it - finding or stalking targets. I include it here because it is a valid method, but it costs energy and is unpredictable. Probably most reliable is buy mugging. There are guides out for this but its not my chosen route. Every so often a mission target will give you decent mug money. Save them to your enemies list and mug them dry ; )
Stocks - See stock section of this guide
Passive IncomePassive income is ways in which you can make money without even playing. This basically comes in 2 forms: Bank interest, stock benefits.
Bank - This is a significant money maker. With full merits in banking and 2 billion in the bank, the interest will earn you $230 million every 2 months. Thats 3.75 million a day. If you flew twice a day that would be over 5 million/day between these 2 incomes. Thats around 1.8 billion a year.
Maxing your bank should be a high priority. I banked weekly, adding whatever money I made until it was maxed.
Stocks - There are two reasons to buy stocks. First is for the benefit blocks - each stock has a perk it gives you when you have a certain amount of shares. The perk and number of shares is different per stock. The block of shares needed to get the benefit is often referred to as a BB (benefit block).
The second reason to buy shares is to speculate on price increases and buy low, sell high. This only really makes money if you can invest billions. So for speculation I would wait until you understand the stock market a bit better. Instead focus first on buying some BBs.
BB's I would recommend are:
LSC - gives lottery vouchers
SYM - gives drug packs
TCHS - gives med packs
FHG - gives FHC's
HRG - gives properties
There are some BB's that are just too expensive to pay for themselves in any kind of reasonable time frame. Be careful when you choose what to buy that the passive income it provides will provide a return on investment in a time frame you think makes sense. Be warned the RI on some blocks is many years, but you can always sell them.
Training StatsThere are multiple ways to train in Torn but the bottom line is, the more energy spent in the gym, the better your stats will be.
Happiness - While your stats are low, your happiness level at the time you train makes a huge difference to how many stats you get per train. So living in a high happy property is important and perhaps using candies or other happy boosters would work for you too.
Exponential Gains - The more stats you have, the more you will gain. So (very simplified example) if your stat for strength is 1k, you might get 10 stats/5e (or whatever the energy cost for the gym you are in is). If you had 10k strength, you might get 100stat/5e. This continues increasing until you hit 50 Million stats - which is called the Stat Cap - meaning the point at which the gains you make are no longer influenced by the amount of stats you have.
Gym Dots - Each gym has a different rating. Try and train the stat the gym is best for. The more energy you spend in the gym, the faster you unlock more gyms - which makes a big difference so unlock new gyms as soon as you can.
Drugs - Xanax gives 250 energy. Take a lot and you'll gain stats far quicker. Be wary of letting your addiction level get too high. If it gets above 6% then you start to risk getting kicked from your current education course and you'll have to restart it. Also if you get too addicted you can encounter the "Glass door" message when trying to use the gym while not on drugs - ie you can't use the gym unless under the effect of a drug. You can re-hab in Switzerland to get rid of addiction,
Items - Some items give energy too, namely energy cans (between 20 and 40 i believe, depending on the can) and FHC's (150 + 500 happy).
Special TrainingIn addition to just spending as much e in the gym as possible, there are ways you can boost stat gain, especially while your stats are low. These are expensive but make huge difference. The most popular is called "Happy Jumping".
To "Happy Jump" you need to:
- Step 1 - Stack 4 xanax (ie take one, wait for drug cool down to be over, take another etc.) This will meaning wasting your natural energy regeneration, but its worth it, especially for stats under 50k or even 100k.
- Step 2 - Make sure the drug cool down from your last xanax is over - so you can take another drug in a minute.
- Step 3 - Make sure you're booster cool down is also zero - you'll need all that too.
- Step 4 - Make sure the time is not just before a happy reset. Ideally you want to do this leaving as much time as possible before the happy resets which happen on the hour and then every 15 mins (eg 13:00, 13:15, 13:30, 13:45).
- Step 5 - Use 4 E-DVD to boost happy by 10k (2500*4)
- Step 6 - Take an Extasy to double your happy. If you are in a PI you should have around 4k base happy. +10k from E-DVD gives 14k. *2 from Extasy give 24k happy.
- Step 7 - Train the 1k e while you're happy is really high.Step 8 - Do a points refill and train the 150 e from that.
Max Happy Jumping
This is pretty much the same as above except your aim is to get to 99k happy before you train.
The gains on this are huge and you get the "max Happy Merit". There are a bunch of ways to do this now using high happy candy, various companies and extended booster cool down from faction perks.
Books are a rare city find and an occasional subscriber bonus. Research the best was to maximise the books if you get them as they can make a huge difference.
General TipsWhen to buy a PI
Many people want to immediately buy a PI. If you want to be rich though, I would suggest filling your bank and possibly buying the BB's listed in this guide first. A maxed out PI costs about 1.7billion. That's a lot of capital tied up in something which wont make you any money back. Buying a PI will save you a little on rent - between 35 and 50 mill per 100 days for a 3700 happy PI. But if that money was in the bank instead, the interest from 2 months would cover the cost of renting the PI for 500 days even at the highest price. Food for thought.
Weapons and Armour
Dont pay too much attention to the best possible weapons before you have stats capped. They are a waste of money. Focus on your maxing your bank.
Remember older players have a huge advantage in Torn. This game does not pull any punches. One douchbag can singlehandedly change how you are able to play. Think about that before running your mouth. If you're in a faction, take any issues you have with other players to your experienced leadership before you make the problem impossible to solve ; )