Enable dark theme on Windows 10 with a single click or
Download Automatic Mouse and Keyboard for Windows to increase capacity and performance with flexible, automatically simulated mouse and keyboard actions. 100 common Windows 10 problems and how to solve them.
Download who Sang "10 A.M. Automatic"? The Black Keys
Always run a program in administrator mode in Windows 10. If you're sick of seeing those UAC pop-ups, you can get rid of them by setting programs to run in administrator mode by default. Click OK. Click on the Actions tab. How To Fix ADB Device Unauthorized Message On Android. Cracked scripts for BoL (Evadee, SAC, Ryze to challenger and more) BoL is a bot for league of legends that allows you to take advantage from other players and climb ELO so easily. Records the keys that are down, then 15ms later it takes another 'snapshot' and compares the two. One of the most common complaints about Microsoft Word is its insistence on taking control of the wheel. Find and open with the Notepad the Script file generated in the previous step.
Key generator allow or Block Automatic File Downloads for Apps in Windows 10
If you are interested in a career in Trading, check out the online career fair organised by Cambridge University. Patch V515.17 - Armored Docks, Trade System and Barrel Updates Wednesday at 09: 28 PM. Patch V514.3 - It's Time to Get Trading! Buy a highly collectible screen printed poster to add to your collection. 4 Tools to Update Windows Offline and install Hotfixes. Script Recording & Playback for Dummies. How do I change text to black on Windows 10? . Windows 10, version 1809 and earlier.
Activation key always run a program in administrator mode in Windows 10
Learn this song on Jellynote with our interactive sheet music and tabs. To run the sample key package retrieval script: Save the following sample script in a VBScript file. Last year, I wrote an article covering popular wireless hacking tools to crack or recover password of wireless network. Windows 8.1 Professional and Enterprise. Download 18. Script-Fu Bundle & GIMPressionist. The wait command reclaims those resources, including the process' return code (how the processs exited). Step 1: Type keyboard in the search box on taskbar, and choose Ease of Access keyboard settings from the items.
- BlackViperScript: make bulk changes to the Windows 10
- Emergency Lighting System - Script Modifications & Plugins
- Solving Office 365 activation issues - Dennis Span
- How to Make Your PC Wake From Sleep Automatically
- Auto fire Tutorial - Scripts and Functions
- How to Fix Windows 10 Product Key Activation Not Working
- WiFi 2020 Hacker Plus WiFi Password Hacking Free App is [Here]
- Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2020 R2 KMS-activation
- Keyboard keys are incorrectly assigned - Windows 10
LINE OF DUTY 2 Written by Jed Mercurio
We carry some of the hardest to find, rare prints for The Bla. Deep Web Weapons Software Hacking Virus Cracking Sites Links. Read this post to find a list of free product keys you can use to activate your copy of Microsoft Office 2020. Posters and screen prints from The Black Keys featuring artists like Dan Grzeca, Emek, Todd Slater and more! How to troubleshoot Product Activation in Windows 10 https://education-mgu.ru/download/?file=978. Carry out real WiFi attacks on your WiFi access points to discover vulnerabilities. Create a SlowHPCPolling registry key with a value between 2-500ms.
Windows 10 stuck "preparing automatic repair" and unable
Why are cracked DLL files getting deleted automatically https://education-mgu.ru/download/?file=973. As I understand it, the keys that Martin has added above are generic keys that your PC is given during the Windows 10 upgrade procedure and are used to activate the PC once the upgrade is complete. Here are a few simple examples. Accept payments, sell digital products from your own and more, do it all with a single platform. I use a script to automatically tally up the results, but it's very particular. Am creating a script to create 1000 Plans in Maintenance. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this misc.
- How to switch to the dark mode automatically on Windows 10
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Top 10 Free Macro Automation Software for Computers to
- (In Progress) PowerShell Script I use to customize my
- How to Crack Windows 10 Administrator or User Password
- How to Fix DCOM Error 10016 on Windows 7, 8 and 10
- How to test what key on a keyboard is being pressed
- User scripts for moomoo.io - Greasy Fork
- Automatic Mouse and Keyboard - Free download and software
|1||The Black Keys - Live at the Crystal Ballroom download||88%|
|3||Who Sang "Grown So Ugly"? The Black Keys||78%|
|4||How to fix Windows Update problems on Windows 10||89%|
|5||Cracked.com - America's Only Humor Site||31%|
|6||How to Enable or Disable the Caps Lock Key in Windows 10||34%|
|7||How to Find Your Windows 10 Product Key Using the Command||15%|
|8||ByteFence Anti-Malware Crack + License Key Full Latest||56%|
|9||The Black Keys - List of Songs heard in Movies & TV Shows||98%|
|10||Microsoft Key Management Service (KMS) [GWDG /docs]||43%|
Crack how to run .BAT files invisibly, without displaying the
The most common type is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC. While Windows 10 has a touch keyboard, it also has a built-in. A lot of people uses it and rarely riot ban people for that because it cant be detected. You can usually edit a script file by right clicking it and selecting Edit Script. BlackViperScript is a PowerShell script to make bulk changes to the Service configuration of Windows 10 PCs based on Black Viper's Services suggestions. [Fixed] How to Enable USB Debugging on Android with Broken. How can I send keys to a program only after it starts running in full-screen - posted in Ask for Help: Im writing a script that sends a set of keys to a program running in Stereo mode. Filmora 9 Registration Code.
7 easy steps to automated git push deployments ...
Software Protection Platform). I deployed via logon script (bat file) Here is the ps script - this makes all the settings for the logged in user and changes the Lock Screen. Experienced users maybe aware. Chulahoma is a collection of songs that were originally written by the late Junior Kimbrough, reworked and recorded, The Keys capture the very essence of Juniors style better than any other musician today. This is how games allow you to hold two(or more) keys at the same time, but very fast(sub 10-15ms) inputs can fall between snapshots and the game never sees the keypress. Step 2: Select Yes in the confirmation dialog. Automatic Mouse and Keyboard is a tool with features that can free your hands and save your time.
Compatibility Fixes for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
All recorded keystrokes and mouse activity can be saved to disk as a macro (script) for later use, bound to a hotkey, extended with custom commands or even compiled to an EXE file (a standalone Windows application). Black keys 10 am automatic script. How to Enable Your Keyboard Backlight in Windows 10 recommended reading. Shot on a Canon XH-A1. Windows Server 2020 / 2020 R2. Windows Server 2020 /2020 R2. Microsoft Office 2020 for Windows. As I mentioned, after the ssh program is put into the background and after it exits, resources are still kept. Personally, this lets me adjust the onscreen content without having to change the active window.
Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0
Warframe Revised: Update 27.2.0
Warframe may feel a little different this Update. Depending on where you are in your Warframe journey, you may notice big or small changes.
A player who has not yet completed 'Rising Tide' will find building their Railjack a lot easier. A player with an extensive Arcane collection will see most Arcanes can now achieve 5 Ranks, and duplicates can no longer be equipped together. A player using the Kuva Bramma will notice Self Damage is gone. A player with Multishot mods equipped should see some changes in their Upgrade Menus with the addition of a new Multishot Stat.
All players will notice Shield Gating has been added to the game, and all enemies have had their Health, Armor, and Shields re-balanced. That’s just scratching the surface.
However you play Warframe, it’s likely the ‘Warframe Revised’ Update has touched some part of the game for you. Please take the time to review our Update Notes to familiarize yourself with the changes - big and small.
Warframe always aims to become a better version of itself. Warframe is still about power and you being a destructive force in the Origin System with hundreds of tools at your disposal - go forth, Tenno!
We are opening over 15 specific Feedback Threads, plus a more format-driven Bug Report thread to help turnaround quality hotfixes for this Mainline. Please use your powerful feedback responsibly - we all lift together.
WARFRAME REVISED BUG REPORTING MEGATHREAD:
There is a lot of ground being covered in the Warframe Revised update, so here is an updated guide on how to submit a bug. Please note, this thread should only be used when encountering a bug related to the recent update and the revised systems within:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1171888-warframe-revised-bug- report-megathread-read-the-first-post/
The New War Chapters: A Codex Quest chapter entry for The New War has been added for those who have completed the Sacrifice Quest! As you might be aware, The New War has started, and with Scarlet Spear coming soon we want players to be properly informed as The New War develops. If you have yet to complete the Chimera Prologue or the Erra Quest, head to The New War Codex Quest entry to access a shortcut to these Quests.
Railjack Onboarding Changes: The Rising Tide Quest gives you your very own Railjack, but the barrier to entry is - conclusively with months of stats - too high. We are releasing a revised series of Blueprints (BP) in the Quest that sees costs reduced between 66% - 75% for Railjack parts, and building time reduced to 6 hours each.
There are 3 situations players may find themselves in:
- Haven’t started Rising Tide. Anyone just beginning will have fully new reduced BP costs.
- Has started Rising Tide. Anyone with any progress at all gets 1x Rush Repair Drone, and will transition to new costs on the next Stage. Any old costs will be refunded.
- Rising Tide Complete. Anyone with a complete quest gets 2x Rush Repair Drone. All cost differences will be refunded.
RAILJACK ONBOARDING CHANGES FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD:
Railjack Changes & Fixes:
- Added a new Crewship in Veil Proxima missions: Exo Skold Crewship! It is a variant of the Gokstad but it has an impenetrable shield - you’ll have to get crafty to figure out how to take it down, Tenno.
- Added a ‘Forge All’ button on the Railjack Payload screen in the Dry Dock.
- Avionics Screen no longer uses ‘Hold to Confirm’.
- Intrinsics Screen no longer uses ‘Hold to Confirm’.
- Avionics that are over capacity will now appear as “disabled” instead of being outright removed.
- In a continued effort to avoid getting downed in Railjack situations you can’t control:
- 4 seconds of invulnerability will be given when entering a Crewship via the Archwing Slingshot.
- 2 seconds of invulnerability will be given when using context actions and the Omni Recall.
- Disabled migrations during Railjack level transitioning (Void tunnel) to avoid putting new Host in completely broken states.
- Disabled ability to enter the Archwing Slingshot while in a level transition (Void tunnel) due to loading into the Railjack mission in many broken states.
- Improved Railjack Grineer Fighter variety across all 3 Proxima regions.
- The way the levels were set up on the various Grineer Fighters, some of the nodes had level ranges that were too high for all the varieties to appear (The Elite varieties on Earth never spawned for example). So we re-adjusted the level ranges for the various Grineer fighters (Kosma, Gyre, Exo) across all 3 regions , so that there was a better spread of the different fighter types across the nodes. In other words, the lower level nodes of a region will spawn the basic fighter types and then as the difficulty of the nodes progress the Elites are slowly introduced.
- When a Railjack mission completes, downed/dead players will be Revived and all Revives will be reset. Allowing you and your squad to continue on your Railjack journey instead of having to return to the Dry Dock.
- This fixes staying stuck in spectator mode in all Railjack missions if all Revives have been used up.
- Quick Meleeing with the Omni tool in hand will no longer unequip the Omni. This is now consistent with other Gear items, like Fishing/Mining.
- In an effort to increase stat exposure and reduce clickthrough scenarios, we’ve made some changes to how Railjack Armament stats are displayed:
- Railjack Armament stats now show up below the description in the info popup without having to navigate to the second tab.
- Upon selecting an Armament that is not equipped, the UI will display it’s comparison stats with your current equipped weapon side by side.
- You can now scrap as much Wreckage as desired when prompted due to being at max capacity before missions instead of just the minimum amount.
- We found it quite cumbersome to have to go back to the Railjack Configure panel in the Dry Dock to clear out your Wreckage inventory over and over again. The previous implementation forced players to run into this prompt often and could cause them to fail loading into a mission (or worse causing instant migrations if Host). This new implementation prevents this issue from occurring and gives more freedom on how much Wreckage to clear outside of the Configure panel.
- Enemy Crewships will now take on the Health and Armor values of the player’s Railjack when hijacked.
- Shield values do not apply here as Grineer enemies do not have Shields.
- The Forward Artillery will now fire on release instead of auto firing immediately after charge is complete.
- After 3 seconds of holding the charge, the Cannon will auto fire. This brief time allows you to have more control over where you want that cannon fire to land.
- Added “Sigma” category to sort through Sigma series Components and Armaments in your Railjack Configure panel.
- Improved the wing cam when using the Tactical Map - it should be much more instant when transitioning!
- Increased Railjack’s Energy tube material brightness to make it a bit more obvious with darker tints.
- Changed material tinting across all Railjack Skins so that it matches and is more consistent with the base Railjack.
- Improved the Crewship meltdown FX so that it is more obvious from the exterior.
- Avionics that are incompatible with the selected Grid slot will be auto listed at the bottom and appear greyed out to avoid confusion as to why it can’t be equipped.
- Armaments/Components that are equipped in the selected slot are now marked as "equipped", Armaments/Components equipped in other slots are still marked as "equipped on X". This directly correlates to the below fix:
- Fixed Railjack Armaments/Components UI not displaying the correct name of the selected Armament/Component when Scrapping, resulting in accidental Scrapping of your equipped Armament/Component. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1161611-railjack-weapon-management-ui-bug/
- Improved performance of enemy fighter markers in Railjack missions.
- Fixed Railjack Clients crashing aboard the Missile Platform after destroying the core.
- Fixed a loss of functionality for Clients upon loading into a Railjack mission.
- More specifically, this issue would result in the Client appearing to skate around instead of walk, hold an invisible weapon, and getting completely stuck when mounting a Turret.
- Fixed progression stopping bug if a Host migration occurred after the first radiator has been exposed on a Pulse Turbine POI, and players then proceed to destroy the exposed radiators.
- After the Host migration, both radiators would be visible and vulnerable, at which destroying both of them would leave the mission broken due to having nothing to destroy after hacking the second console for the second radiator.
- Fixed loading into a Railjack mission from friends Orbiter leaves Client screen black.
- Fixed Clients having no Archwing if the Railjack mission was launched after being invited to an Orbiter. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1163690-nsw-bug-collection-as-of-2705/
- Fixed falling in an endless void after using the Archwing Slingshot as a Client into an exploding Crewship and attempting to leave the ship.
- Fixed Clients experiencing infinite loading when attempting to load into the Dojo from the Star Chart with the Host.
- Fixed an edge case where performing a finisher at the moment the Crewship reached metldown punting you back to the Railjack in a very dead state.
- Fixed an edge case where using a Turret or doing a finisher in a Crewship when the Omni tool's countdown expired could leave you in a broken state and not recalling you.
- Fixed Railjack Breaches sometimes being unrepairable when joining an active mission.
- Fixed inability to use certain Intrinsics during a Railjack mission as the Operator. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1168903-operator-as-rj-pilot-doesnt-have-access-to-intrinsics-abilities/
- Fixed Clients sometimes not being able to activate Railjack Battle Avionics.
- Fixed ability to gain Railjack Flux Energy for free from killing enemies with a Battle Avionic.
- Fixed the Intrinsic skill "Tactical Efficiency" (Tactical Rank 6) not modifying the Flux Energy cost of using Battle Avionics in a Railjack mission.
- Fixed the Intrinsic skill “Reflex Aim” (Gunnery Rank 10) not snapping the player's targeting reticle to the nearest enemy lead if using a Railjack hit-scan laser weapon.
- Fixed inability to use Archwing Sprint if you were crouching/sliding as you exited the Railjack.
- Fixed max Ranked Railjack ‘Tether’ Avionic not tethering up to 6 enemies as intended.
- Fixed more cases of the never ending tunnel (Willy Wonka flashbacks am I right?) when loading into Railjack missions after 2 players select different nodes at the same time.
- Fixed missing markers for Command Link when Piloting or using a Turret.
- Fixed the reticle getting stuck on the right side of the screen when you aim down sights while Piloting with Rank 10 Gunnery.
- Fixed Railjack Turrets aiming towards the Tether Avionic projectile when cast, causing them to point in weird directions
- Fixed Ramsled boarded enemies remaining frozen in place after casting the Tactical Avionic ‘Intruder Stasis’ even after they’ve died. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1160044-railjack-intruder-stasis/
- Fixed Ramsleds not getting affected by Status Effects.
- Fixed an issue where Heat Avionics were not being applied correctly.
- Fixed description for ‘Void Cloak’ in The Tactical Menu not displaying the correct cooldown time if Tactical Rank is 7+.
- Fixed being able to close the Tactical Menu with its hotkey during “Recall Warp” which caused further attempts to use “Recall Warp” to no longer function.
- Fixed gaining max Health and Shields, Power Strength and presumably any other Archwing-specific bonuses while using Titania’s Razorwing mode in Railjack.
- This is due to the Intrinsic Ranks that grant Archwing bonuses ( Vigilant Archwing, Vengeful Archwing, etc). These only apply to your true Archwing, not tiny fairy mode.
- Fixed projectile speeds of certain Armaments causing bandwidth issues for Clients.
- Fixed getting stuck on alt camera angle while piloting Railjack. This also fixes the issue of losing HUD when swapping back to Piloting view after being at an alt angle.
- Fixed Void Hole appearing offset if activated by a Client who is Piloting the Railjack.
- Fixed being equipped with your Parazon or completely unarmed if you use the Crafting Forge in your Railjack while your Omni Tool or Scanner is equipped.
- Fixed several issues when entering the transportation tubes in the Sentient Anomaly:
- Fixed automatic weapons continuously firing while traveling in the tube.
- Fixed issues with staying in the tube if attempting to move around in all kinds of directions.
- Fixed Operators in Void Mode speed running in the tube (gotta go fast?).
- Fixed issues with getting stuck in the Pause menu while traveling in the tube.
- Fixed inability to use Transference after spamming Transference while trying to exit the Railjack.
- Fixed crash when using Transference at the same time as entering the Railjack Slingshot.
- Fixed loading into the Archwing Slingshot with an Arch Gun active, causing players to fire the Arch Gun instead of hurling their Warframes out of the Slingshot.
- Fixed Companion Pets sometimes being gigantic on the Railjack.
- Fixed your Warframe having disjointed hips when Bullet Jumping into the Forward Artillery.
- Fixed cases of the Asteroid Base being invisible in Railjack unless you had geometry detail set to High.
- Fixed Avionic and Salvage pickup markers at times not showing distance values.
- Fixed inconsistent Crewship meltdown timers if you had numerous Crewships in meltdown mode.
- Fixed being put in a broken state when attempting to execute a Crewship pilot at the same time as the Crewship enters meltdown mode.
- Fixed some edge cases where players could get stuck when trying to pilot an enemy Crewship that is in meltdown mode.
- Fixed a rare case where your weapons function as Unmodded when boarding an enemy Crewship as a Client.
- Fixed projectiles from stolen Crewship looping around in a circle before disappearing.
- Fixed a script error that could occur if you executed the pilot of an enemy Crewship just as it was exploding.
- Fixed the Exo Skold Crewship not using the Crewship marker shape.
- Fixed mission objective UI appearing and overlapping the Options menu when you pause the game while using a Turret in the Railjack or stolen Crewship.
- Fixed projectile Armaments like the Apoc or Cryophon ignoring the gigantic rocks in front of enemies and damaging them anyways.
- Fixed a ‘Hold to Revive’ prompt appearing outside the top of the Railjack during a Catastrophic Failure. Allowing you to actually revive the Railjack’s Health with that apparently very effective green hand gas.
- Fixed various collision issues in the Railjack that allowed Titania to exit the railjack while in Razorwing.
- Fixed missile-distraction abilities from Odonata and Elytron being ineffective against missiles that stop tracking halfway in Railjack missions. This notably affects the long-range Grineer Crewship missiles (not the shorter range cannons, which aren't homing).
- Fixed scaling issue with the Imperator Vandal’s muzzle smoke FX in Railjack missions.
- Fixed Railjack Glyphs sometimes appearing when inside the Archwing Slingshot.
- Fixed not seeing your custom (and probably so cool and not a pun) Railjack name when viewing the Railjack while in Archwing.
- Fixed a copy of your Warframe being created after selecting the Dry Dock as Operator and Transferring back to Warframe. This also fixes issues of having a bunch of sentient Excalibur Umbras running around.
- More fixes towards broken Dry Docks when some players have different progression into the Rising Tide Quest.
- Potential fix towards Clients unable to exit the Railjack once back in the Dry Dock from a mission.
- Fixed Operators taking on the color scheme of the Railjack interior after exiting any of the turrets in the Railjack.
- Fixed Clients not seeing Host’s Railjack customizations (colors and Skin).
- More fixes towards scrolling back to top issue when contributing or rushing a Railjack weapon or component. Now when you contribute or rush the window will remain where the item is as to not force you to search for it again.
- Fixed Railjack Configure UI screen overlapping with the Trading window when invited and accepting to trade in the Dojos. This also fixes being unable to accept invites while on the Intrinsics menu.
- Fixed an issue where a "Select All" option was appearing in the Railjack Scrap menu, but had no functionality.
- Fixed a black shadow replacing one of the Wreckage icons when selecting MR tabs in the Railjack Configure panel.
- Fixed Wreckage having to be deselected and reselected to show available options after you previously Contributed to it.
- Fixed Scrapping equipped Reactor causing issues with re-equipping Avionics that were auto-unequipped to fit back under capacity.
- Fixed selecting ‘Ask Me Later’ on the over capacity Wreckage prompt causing a long delay.
- Fixed missing warning when attempting to Trade an already equipped Avionic.
- Fixed some cases where the Grid in the Railjack Configure panel would show less elements than intended.
- Fixed inability to use the ‘Change Loadout’ button functionality in the Railjack Navigation screen when anchored in the Dry Dock.
- Fixed Rank checkmarks in the Intrinsic Details list not automatically updating after you’ve Ranked up.
- Fixed the new chosen colours of your Railjack not saving if you go into the Payload screen right after changing colours.
- Fixed Client players UI Theme color persisting on screen if said player is viewing the Payload, Avionic or Intrinsics screen when the Host launches a mission.
- Fixed Platinum price of Glyphs/Railjack Skin displaying when hovering over the already purchased and selected Glyph/Railjack Skin in the Customization screen.
- Fixed Railjack Customization UI lingering after purchasing and equipping a Railjack Skin.
- Fixed selecting the Companion loadout in the Railjack Arsenal starting from a black screen and moving to the Companion station in the Dojo.
- Fixed Dry Dock docking clamps disappearing at certain angles form viewed from inside the top level of the Railjack.
- Fixed Codex missing descriptions for the Exo Raider, Exo Raider Carver, and Exo Raider Eviscerator.
- Fixed missing localization when loading into the “Railjack Key Mission” in the Rising Tide Quest. It is now properly localized to “INVESTIGATE COORDINATES ON LUA”.
- Fixed a script error as well as a case where some of the effects of the Forward Artillery gun in Railjack lingered forever if you started and stopped charging it very rapidly.
- Fixed the banners in the Dry Dock near the entrances not using the Clan Emblem.
- Made fixes towards POI marker inconsistencies.
- Potential fix for a script error that occured when collecting loot in a Railjack POI.
- Fixed script error with host migration after exiting Railjack.
- Fixed unlocalized Avionics.
- Fixed a couple cases of Grineer Mines being unlocalized.
- Added two new Railjack pilot control options that, when set, the look input will only turn the Railjack and will not affect your crosshair. To enable/disable go to Options Controls Scroll down to “Railjack”:
- Pilot Centered Crosshair (Mouse)
- Pilot Centered Crosshair (Controller)
- You are already familiar with the enabled state of this option as it was the previous default and only crosshair option when using a controller. Now, when you disable this option when using a controller, the left stick will move your Railjack (forward/back/side to side), and the right stick will now allow you to freely move the reticle across the screen.
- Railjack Pilot Cenetered crosshair_1.mp4
- Increased the smooth time for non-centered reticles while piloting/using turrets in the Railjack with a controller.
- Fixed missing bumper functionality when cycling through Components and Armaments categories in the Configure Railjack panel when using a controller.
- Fixed both the "on" and "off" state of the Railjack Ability Menu not getting bound to the Custom Ability Menu keybind when using a controller. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1167262-railjack-keybind-missing/
- Fixed an issue where rebinding the Ability Menu in the Railjack tab controller options would allow you to open it with the new binding, but force you to use the default binding to close it. Rebinding the Ability Menu will now use the new binding to open and close it.
- Fixed customizing your Railjack controller controls always showing them as their default button regardless of the changes.
- Fixed “Vector Maneuver” and “Drift Maneuver” not functioning as intended (only boosting) when using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where performing a Dodge while piloting Railjack with a controller would only ever cause it to lunge downwards.
- Fixed seeing SECONDARY_FIRE when piloting the Railjack after selecting Controller Icon Set as autodetect with a Playstation controller.
- Fixed Blink not working with controller users who have never customized their controls (ie. using defaults).
- Fixed custom Railjack controller bindings not applying to hijacked Crewship turrets.
- Fixed ability to endlessly descend the Railjack by holding down the controller bumpers while Piloting.
- Fixed “Search” and “Show Ranked” being bound to the same button when using a controller, causing priority issues on selecting in the Avionics screen.
- Fixed an issue where “Move Up/Down” couldn’t be rebound in Railjack controller options.
- Fixed excessive “rise/fall” sound triggering when Piloting Railjack with a controller.
- Fixed script error when equipping Armaments onto your Railjack when using a controller.
- Requiem Murmurs from failing a Kuva Lich Parazon stab will now again be shared with the entire squad!
- If we take a trip down memory lane, we’ll arrive at The Old Blood: Hotfix 26.0.5, where we fixed all players receiving Kuva Lich Requiem Murmur progress whenever someone in the squad failed to kill their Kuva Lich. Our intentions to have the Kuva Lich tied exclusively to the respective player were genuine, but the feedback has shone light on what is a worthwhile feature for the Kuva Lich system given its pace towards success. We have bigger plans for Liches for connecting them to other Systems, but this change is the only one ready for Mainline!
- Added fancy new FX when Valence Fusion has been successfully completed!
- The Kuva Lich section of the Codex now has tabs for Active, Vanquished, Converted, and Traded Liches!
- Decreased the chances of Kuva Lich controlled sectors forcing an Exterminate situation to allow for more gamemode chances.
- Fixed Clients unable to use the ESC pause menu after Parazon stabbing a Kuva Lich.
- Fixed the Kuva Nukor, Kuva Hind, and Kuva Bramma weapon progression showing as complete in the Codex when at Rank 30 instead of it’s true completed Rank of 40.
- Fixed only 1 Kuva weapon maintaining its innate bonus damage attribute and respective Kuva Lich name when claiming multiple Kuva weapons using the ‘Claim All’ button in the Foundry.
- This retroactively fixes the Kuva weapons that lost out on their innate bonus damage by giving them back their random buff. Unfortunately, the Kuva Lich name can’t be easily associated with the Kuva weapon, so these fixed weapons will have the default Kuva weapon name (Kuva Tonkor, Kuva Bramma, etc).
- Fixed Kuva Larvling not spawning Kuva Lich if downed before Host migration and captured after Host migration.
- Fixed becoming stuck on a Rampart after Parazon stabbing your Kuva Lich on it. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1156040-stuck-in-rampart-after-using-the-parazon-on-nearby-enemy-investigating/
- Potential fix for Kuva Lich Vanquish/Convert options always showing A/D even if your left/right is bound to different keys.
- Fixed more instances where Parazon Finishers were applying your Melee weapon’s attack speed with equipped Melee mods in Kuva Lich controlled missions.
- Fixed existing Kuva weapon name not being displayed when attempting to rename the weapon.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Kuva Lich to slide when downed while doing a dodge.
- Fixed downed Kuva Lich still proceeding to break backs (which was removed in 27.1.0) in an invisible state.
- More fixes towards Kuva Liches with the “Ruse” ability not having the same Warframe Helmet on the clones if an alternate helmet is equipped upon Lich creation.
- Fixed the Kuva Lich button not appearing in the UI in the rare case where a Nightwave season is not active.
- Fixed small FX offset issues with the Kuva Bramma when reloading.
- Fixed being able to bypass the cooldown between scoped shots with the Kuva Quartakk and Quatz by scoping and unscoping between shots.
- Fixed issue where Requiem Mods would always appear in their Defiled version when viewing them in the Codex.
- Fixed squad members of a player who is in the middle of selecting their Kuva Lich’s fate being unable to unlock Lockers.
Armor and Damage Changes (Enemy): This section will go over before and after scenarios with our enemy Armor, Health, and Shield changes. Reading this section should give you a conceptual and on-paper understanding of what we’re changing and why, but practical experiences will tell the full story here. You may need to refresh some aspects of your Builds to truly optimize your power against your enemies.
Before: Armor, Shields and Health on an Exponential Curve After: Armor Shields and Health on an S curve
Damage Changes: Enemy Damage output should still be close to what is currently on the Live version of the game, but we have made a few changes that will affect how players take Damage in-game.
- Slash Status now does not bypass Shields and instead deals damage over time to Shields. Slash Status still bypasses Armor.
- Toxin Damage used to apply to Armor with a 25% bonus. Now it is neutral. For role distinction, Toxin bypasses Shields (but not Armor) where as Slash Status bypasses Armor but not Shields.
Player Shields, Health, and Armor used to be shared with all AI, so they had all the weaknesses and resistances that their AI counterparts did.
Now Players have their own unique Shield, Health, and Armor type classified as TENNO! These have all weaknesses and resistances neutralized (for now). Player Shields now reduce 25% of incoming damage. Player Shields now recharge with custom player-only logic. Shield recharge delays are based on depleted or partial depleted shields. Partially depleted shields (any amount) is a 1 second recharge delay. Full depletion is a 4 second recharge delay.
These changes to Player shields are in addition to coming Shield Gating changes, which you can read about in our Shield Gating section!
Why: Armor Scaling and enemy Damage Reduction was the nucleus for this change. For years Tenno have had the tools to deal with these things, but the tools were uniform: Use Corrosive Projection, or else. While this is a simplification, it removed the feeling of choice. With these changes, we hope players experience a feeling of variety and choice when taking on enemies. By changing the scaling for Armor, we could consistently change the scaling for all!
ARMOR, HEALTH & SHIELDS FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD:
Infested Damage: We did not want to overlook the Infested in our review. Infested are close-range enemies that telegraph most attacks - and now if one of those attacks hits you, it simply does more damage. Stay agile, stay moving, and the mission is as good as won!
Why: Having Infested simply deal more Damage encourages you to use mobility in ways that is not the norm for their ranged counterparts. Rewarding mobility is a key part of Warframe.
INFESTED DAMAGE FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD:
Up until now in Warframe, the higher the enemy level, the better their accuracy. High-level enemies would be pinned at the best Accuracy they are capable of - not quite 100%, but getting pretty close! Things like your movement and Mods would reduce accuracy, but the potential for bad ‘Aimbot’ moments was too high. We have spread this progression across a greater range of AI now We are decoupling enemy accuracy from level to reduce the overall ‘Aimbot’ like behaviours you face at higher levels.
Why: This change allows us more accurate balancing of foes at higher levels. This change alone would be noticed by simply sometimes ‘getting hit less’, but in conjunction with the numerous other changes we are making to enemies, it is part of a holistic Refresh to the underlying mechanics behind Warframe’s enemies.
AI AIMBOT FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD:
Shield Gating: Friend and Foe
Friend : First, let’s answer ‘What is Shield Gating?’ when it applies to you as a player. In this implementation, Shield Gating is the mechanic of preventing an instance of lethal (‘1-shot’) damage if you have Shields active. Simply put, the goal is to reduce the number of ‘1-shots’ you take when your shields are up, particularly for Shield-based frames. When any shields are active, an incoming hit that depletes your last bit of Shields will not continue into your Health pool, and also triggers a brief time where your Health is protected. Once that period is over you can take Health damage normally. Additionally, you will no longer take Slash Status Effect damage to your Health while Shields are up.
Foe : Enemies - Corpus in particular - also have received a bit of a Shield Gating, but with skillful gameplay you can overcome this. Any Headshots or shots to Weakspots completely bypass Corpus enemy Shield Gating. In addition, 5% of the damage dealt when hitting the shield gate will target enemy Health - this allows you to take your Forma fueled weapons back to low level enemies and hit them hard instead of hitting the shield gate. The goal here is to make Shields a mechanic you want to play against with Mods (Auras, Elemental) or to bypass with skill (Headshots). Slash Status Effects will now deal damage over time to Shields, Toxin damage remains as-is (bypassing Shields to directly affect enemy Health). Damage from Warframe Abilities will ignore the enemy Shield Gate (i.e if an instance of Damage from an ability is greater than the Shield value, it will go into health as well).
Why: Giving both Friend and Foe shield gating has two purposes: we want to reward skill a bit more in all Corpus missions, and give the ‘squishier’ frames a bit more viable edge and a chance to really explore Shield-focused builds. Toxin Damage and Status Effects are still your friend against Corpus or Shielded enemies!
SHIELD GATING FEEDBACK MEGATHREAD:
Arcane Changes After years of Arcanes as a system - with several additions to the offerings and replacement locations, we are doing several things:
- Increasing the maximum Rank of Warframe and Operator Arcanes to 5, up from 3. Arcane Revives are a bonus that begins on Rank 3.
- Adjusting the power of Arcanes at Rank 5 to generally behave as if you had 1.5 equipped, list as follows:
Arcane Acceleration: On Rank 5: On Critical Hit: 30% chance for 90% Fire Rate to Primary Weapons for 9s.
Arcane Aegis: On Rank 5: On Shield Damaged: 3% chance for +30% Shield Recharge for 12s.
Arcane Agility: On Rank 5: on Damaged: 60% chance for +60% Parkour Velocity for 18s.
Arcane Arachne: On Rank 5: On Wall Latch: 150% Damage for 30s. Added a Cooldown
Arcane Avenger: On Rank 5: On Damaged: 21% chance for +45% Critical Chance for 12s
Arcane Awakening: On Rank 5: On Reload: 60% chance for +150% Damage to Pistols for 24s
Arcane Barrier: On Rank 5: On Shield Damaged: 6% chance to instantly restore all Shields.
Arcane Blade Charger: On Rank 5: On Primary Weapon Kill 30% chance for +300% Melee Damage for 12s
Arcane Bodyguard: On Rank 5: On 6 Melee Kills within 30s Heal Companion for 900
Arcane Consequence: On Rank 5: On Headshot: 100% Chance for +60% Parkour Velocity for 18s.
Arcane Deflection: On Rank 5: 102% chance to resist a Slash Damage effect
Arcane Energize: On Rank 5: On Energy Pickup 60% chance to replenish Energy to nearby Allies Added duration and Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
- Arcane Energize will still give Energy to toggled Warframe Abilities - this has been asked a lot.
Arcane Fury: On Rank 5: On Critical Hit: 60% chance for +180% Melee Damage to Melee Weapons for 18s
Arcane Grace On Rank 5: On Health Damaged: 9% chance for +6% Health Regeneration/s for 9s Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
Arcane Guardian On Rank 5: On Damaged: 15% chance for +900 Armor for 20s
Arcane Healing On Rank 5: +102% chance to resist a Radiation Damage effect
Arcane Ice On Rank 5: +102% chance to resist a Heat Damage effect
Arcane Momentum On Rank 5: On Critical Hit: 60% chance for +150% Reload Speed to Sniper Rifles for 12s
Arcane Nullifier On Rank 5: +102% chance to resist a Magnetic Damage effect
Arcane Phantasm On Rank 5: On Parry: 45% Chance for +60% Speed for 18s
Arcane Pistoleer On Rank 5: On Pistol Headshot Kill: 60% Chance for +102% Ammo Efficiency for 12s Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
Arcane Precision On Rank 5: On Headshot: 100% Chance for +300% Damage to Pistols for 18s Cooldown added (cannot re-trigger while active).
Arcane Primary Charger On Rank 5: On Melee Kill: 30% chance for +300% Primary Weapon Damage for 12s
Arcane Pulse - Increased stats and added cool down On Rank 5: On Health Pickup: 60% chance to Heal nearby allies
Arcane Rage On Rank 5: On Headshot: 15% chance for a +180% Damage to Primary Weapons for 24s
Arcane Resistance On Rank 5: +102% chance to resist a Toxin Damage effect
List of New Supported Games and FAQ.
10 Miles to Safety
100% Orange Juice
200% Mixed Juice!
Acceleration of SUGURI 2
Accel World VS. Sword Art Online Deluxe Edition
A Hat in Time
Air Missions: HIND
Alien Breed Impact
Alien Breed 2: Assault
Alien Breed 3: Descent
Aliens Colonial Marines
Aliens vs Predator
Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop
Aragami: Shadow Edition
ARK: Survival Evolved
Ashen (steam version only)
Attack on Titan 2
ATV Drift & Tricks
Battle Grounds III
Bit Dungeon III
Blades of Time
Blood and Bacon
Bob Was Hungry
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Borderlands GOTY Enhanced
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
Bunch of Heroes
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Cladun Returns: This is Segoku
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Citadel: Forged With Fire
Code of Princess
Conan Exiles (16 june 2020 update added Funcom Live Services and now the game is online only effectively breaking the splitscreen script. You need to downgrade to the previous version.)
Contra: Rogue Corps
Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online
Daemon X Machina
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Day of Defeat: Source
Day of Infamy
Dead Island: DE
Dead Island Riptide: DE
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Dead Rising 3
Dead Rising 4
Deep Rock Galactic
Divinity: Dragon Commander
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Don't Starve Together
Double Action: Boogaloo
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2
Dragon Marked for Death
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Dungeon of the Endless
Dungeon Siege III
Earth Defense Force 4.1
Earth Defense Force 5
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain
Fade to Silence
Feel The Snow
Fight The Dragon
Fistful of Frags
Front Mission Evolved
Full Mojo Rampage
Gas Guzzlers Extreme
GOCCO OF WAR
God Eater Resurrection
God Eater 2 - Rage Burst
God Eater 3
Guns n Zombies
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Minute Hero: The Second
Halo Custom Edition
Halo 2 LAN
Halo 2: Project Cartographer
Halo Online ElDewrito
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Halo Wars: Definitive Edition
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge
Human: Fall Flat
I am Weapon: Revival
It came from space, and ate our brains
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
KATANA KAMI: A Way of the Samurai Story
Killing Floor 2
Kill to Collect
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Left 4 Dead 2
Lord of the Rings War in the North
Lost Planet 3
Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
Mighty No. 9
Minecraft Java Edition
Monday Night Combat
Mordheim: City of the Damned
NASCAR '15 Victory Edition
Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005
Nioh: Complete Edition
No Man's Sky
No More Room in Hell
Orcs Must Die! 2
OVERKILL's The Walking Dead
Paint the Town Red
PAYDAY: The Heist
Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II
PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy
Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Prevent The Fall
Primal Carnage: Extinction
Project CARS 2
Remnant: From the Ashes
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil Revelations
Risk of Rain 2
Ryse: Son of Rome
Saints Row The Third
Saints Row IV
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Secrets of Grindea
Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash
Serious Sam 2
Seven Days to Die
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Sniper Elite 3
Space Hulk: Deathwing
Spec Ops: The Line
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Classic, 2005)
Strength of the Sword: ULTIMATE
Styx: Shards of Darkness
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64 PC Port
Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment
Sword Art Online: Lost Song
Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising
Takedown: Red Sabre
Team Fortress 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
The Blackout Club
The Darkness 2
The Haunted: Hells Reach
theHunter: Call of the Wild
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut
The Mean Greens - Plastic Warfare
The Simple Apocalypse
Tokyo Ghoul:re Call to Exist
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Unreal Tournament III
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
We Were Here Together
White Noise 2
World in Conflict: Complete Edition
XCOM: Enemy Within
Zeno Clash II
Zombie Army Trilogy
Zombie Panic! Source
Frequently Asked Questions & Troubleshooting(Under Construction, last updated: 11/23/20)
Q: What is Nucleus Co-Op?
Nucleus Co-Op is a free and open source tool for Windows that allows split-screen play on many games that do not initially support it. The app was originally created by Lucas Assis. Zerofox later took over and added a ton of new features and improvements to support a lot more games. Ilyaki later joined in and brought multiple keyboards/mice support and more great features to the table. The app is currently being developed and updated by these devs: Lucas Assis, Zerofox and Ilyaki.
R-mach too for making and supporting the website that hosts the Nucleus Co-Op scripts.
Also the further development of the app wouldn't have been possible without all the amazing contributions and hard work from the SplitScreen Dreams Discord members (which include the devs mentioned above) that made all the new Nucleus Co-Op scripts and continue to make new discoveries and scripts to support even more games, among them: Talos91, PoundlandBacon, dr. old.boi, Pizzo and many more.
Q: How does Nucleus Co-Op work?
A: Essentially Nucleus Co-Op opens multiple instances of the same game (some games require mutex killing for that, among other methods) that will only answer to one specific gamepad (we do this via Nucleus Co-Op custom xinput dlls or xinput plus dlls) and connects those instances via LAN or steamworks online multiplayer emulation (Goldberg Emulator), all while making sure all the windows have focus so they can be playable with gamepads or that the instances are playable even in the background. Nucleus then resizes, removes borders and repositions the games windows so you can have synthetic splitscreen to play locally with your friends.
Q: Which games can be splitscreened using Nucleus Co-Op?
A: There are a lot of supported games, all mentioned in the list above. A ton of games are now supported thanks to the amazing program called Goldberg Emulator, developed by Mr. Goldberg, a big thank you to him. Read the Goldberg FAQ if you want to know more.
Q: Where do I download Nucleus Co-Op?
A: You can download latest version from Github. Download the compiled .rar release, don't download the source code zip if you just want to use the app. Mod v0.9.9.9 r4 is the latest version recent scripts are created for, please avoid other versions (like regular Alpha 8 and Alpha 10) as they are outdated now.
Q: How do I use Nucleus Co-Op?
A: Here is a quick video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWmvz59i-o0
1.- Download and exctract Nucleus Co-Op (extract using apps like 7-zip or winrar).
2.- Open NucleusCoop.exe.
3.- Click on Download Game Scripts, the script browser will open. Search for a game in the supported games list and download a script. You can also see all available scripts from the app now by pressing the view all option.
4.- Once the script has finished downloading you will get a prompt asking if you would like to add a game now, click yes if you want to add it now, if you select no proceed to step 6.
5.- Next you need to find where your game's executable is located. If you're not sure, try Googling 'where is (game) installed' and just search for the .exe in the place they tell you to look for. For Steam games this is usually something along the lines of 'C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common(game)'. Some games will have their real .exe stashed away in a folder called 'bin' or 'binaries'. Once you choose the right .exe, add the game.
6.- You can also automatically add games, click 'Auto-Search' and select the drive and path you want to add games from.
7.- Once your game is added, select it in the Nucleus UI and drag the gamepad icons to the splitscreen layout, click on the top-left icon on the layout corner to change the type of splitscreen layout. You can also use multiple monitors, if you have multiple monitors connected they will show in the Nucleus UI. If you see Script Author's Notes appear at the bottom of the UI, read them carefully.
8.- Finally press > then Play (top right of the UI) and you are ready to go.
Q: Where should I place the Nucleus Co-Op folder?
A: You can place the folder wherever you like as long as you keep the following in mind:
DO NOT place it inside a folder containing files for a game you wish to play.
Avoid placing it inside a folder that has security settings applied to is, such as program files, program files (x86).
Some scripts require the Nucleus Co-Op folder to be located on the same drive as the game files.
If you are still unsure where to place the folder, the root of the drive your games are installed on is usually a safe option.
Q: How do I play with an uneven amount of players (such as 3 players) without having an empty space?
A: Right click on a section of the splitscreen layout.
Q: Nucleus Co-Op doesn't launch, how do I fix it?
A: Here are a few things you can try:
1.- Try updating your Microsoft.net framework, and install/reinstall Visual C++ 2010-2017.
2.- Make sure your antivirus program is not blocking Nucleus Co-Op or deleting any of its files.
3.- Run Nucleus Co-Op as admin.
4.- Restart your PC, and try again.
Q: Does Nucleus Co-Op have any malware?
A: Absolutely not.
Q: I wish to help out with the project, how can I get in touch?
A: Join the Nucleus Co-Op discord community or contact us here in the subreddit.
Q: When support for X game?
A: Not all games are easy to splitscreen, if you want to suggest a game make a post with the title [Request] Name of the game and provide useful information like if the game supports LAN or dedicated servers, if it is available on Steam or in other services, if it uses external servers for online, if it has gamepad support etc. Also you can contact any of our experienced Nucleus scripters here or in the Nucleus Co-Op discord and ask if a script is possible. The main scripter is the OP of this post for instance. Remember that Scripters are limited by the games they own and can test on, so if you really want support for a game to be added consider donating the game to the scripter in question.
Q: How do I know when a script gets updated?
A: Scripts updates are always announced in the Nucleus Co-Op discord server in the channel scripts updates.
Q: How do I create my own splitscreen script for Nucleus Co-Op?
A: Here is the documentation, open the .js file with notepad to read it. You can also use the other scripts you download from Nucleus as reference, they get downloaded to the Nucleus scripts folder. If you create a working script or if you have any questions about Nucleus scripting you can ask us in the Nucleus Co-Op discord or here in the subreddit, we can help you improve your script so it is fully working for sharing with the community.
Q: Does Nucleus Co-Op work on Linux/Mac?
A: Nucleus Co-Op depends on a lot of Windows functions and APIs, at the moment it only works on Windows 7 and Up. If you are interested in porting Nucleus Co-Op to other operating systems please feel free to contact any of the developers.
Q: Where can I report a bug/issue?
A: Note that Nucleus Co-Op is a tool in development and still in Alpha. Expect bugs, glitches and weird things to happen. Help other people not have these things happen by checking for a solution here and submitting a [BUG REPORT] to the reddit as a new topic or in the comments here, if no-one else has brought it up. Make sure you have read the script notes in the Nucleus UI very carefully first before submitting anything.
A good [BUG REPORT] looks like this:
Thread name: [BUG REPORT] Simon falling off horse
BUG: Simon falls off his horse.
EXPECTED: Simon should not fall off his horse, right?
CAUSE: I'm pretty sure it's because I have my computer plugged into an auto-blow.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1.- Open up Simon Stays On His Horse: The Interactive Video Game of the Movie.
2.- Choose Co-Op and join with another player.
3.- Simon falls off his horse!!!
TYPE: Severe! The gameplay can't continue if Simon isn't on his horse! (Alternatively, Minor if the gameplay can continue but it's just annoying)
NUCLEUS OPTIONS: I played with 2 players using the vertical splitscreen (left and right) on one tv and 2 famicom controllers. I'm using the latest version
SYSTEM: I'm on Windows 3.1 with 4MB of RAM, a 2KHz CPU and no graphics card, playing on a projector. She's a monster.
I'd really like this to get fixed please thanks magic man! -Beanboy"
Keep in mind most scripts are made and tested using the latest legit steam versions of a game, so provide information about what version of the game you have.
Also provide a debug log of the NucleusCoop error or crash, enable the debug log in Nucleus UI settings and save, the debug log will be created in Nucleus root folder where the .exe is. You can also ask for support in our discord.
Q: Why is Nucleus Co-Op resizing the game instances incorrectly/the instances look stretched?
A: Try setting your monitor scale to 100% in your monitoTV resolution settings. It is also highly recommended that you add custom resolutions to all your monitors from your AMD/Nvidia/Intel panel (For example if you are using a monitor resolution of 1920x1080 add custom resolutions like 960x540, 1920x540, 960x1080, ect.) that way most games will be able to see and use those custom resolutions and the splitscreen will not look stretched(Example). Note that not all games support custom or ultra widescreen resolutions. Also try disabling the Nucleus status window in Nucleus UI settings and save.
Q: Why does the Nucleus Co-Op User Interface look messed up in my monitor?
A: At some high resolutions Nucleus Co-Op has some issues scaling its UI elements, try setting your monitor scale to 100% in your monitoTV resolution settings or open the Nucleus Settings.ini with notepad and add this: [Advanced] Scale=1 Font=10
Q: Why is Nucleus Co-Op throwing an error message that it can not find a file when launching a script?
A: A lot of scripts edit the game's .ini or .cfg files to force windowed and to adjust the game's resolution to the window size, so make you sure you run your game at least once and change some graphic settings before running it via Nucleus Co-Op, that way you make sure the proper config files are getting generated first. If you are still getting the error after doing that, select the game in the UI, click on Game Options and select Delete UserProfile Config Path for all players. Also try disabling the Nucleus status window in Nucleus UI settings and save.
Q: Where are my Nucleus Co-Op save files located?
A: Some scripts save to the Nucleus Co-Op enviroment folder located in C:\Users\YourUser\NucleusCoop, you can access each game save file via the Nucleus Co-Op UI too, select a game, click on Game Options and select Open UserProfile Save/Config Path. Other scripts just save in the same file path your regular game saves to.
Q: Why are my in-game frames per second low/better in one instance than in the others when using Nucleus Co-Op?
A: Remember that Nucleus Co-Op opens multiple instances of a game, so depending on the game this can be quite demanding for your PC, to improve FPS and performance try reducing graphics settings like textures and shadows, limit the FPS or unfocus all the game windows so that they get equal priority and the FPS even out, you can do this by Alt-Tabbing to a different window like the Nucleus app window, the game windows will still remain on top, you can also press the windows key+b in your keyboard to unfocus all the instances. Forcing Vsync via your graphics panel also helps.
Q: My Playstation/generic PC controller isn't working/isn't being detected by Nucleus Co-Op, how do I fix it?
A: Most Nucleus Co-Op Scripts only detect Xinput gamepads. Controllers that work best are Xbox 360 game controllers for minimum hassle. There are a few scripts that also support Direct Input gamepads but Xinput gamepads are generally a lot easier to restrict to a specific game instance than Dinput gamepads.
If you are using PS4 gamepads try the app DS4windows, look in the settings for an option called "hide ds4 controller" - make sure it's ticked. To ensure it's definitely running in exclusive mode make sure ds4windows is set to load on windows startup, then turn your controllers on while windows is loading. Download the latest version here - https://ryochan7.github.io/ds4windows-site/
Read more about how to use exclusive mode here: https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/wiki/Exclusive-Mode-(Hide-DS4-Controller-config-option)-tips-and-issues
If you are using generic dinput gamepads the app XOutput is also useful to emulate xinput gamepads.
The app X360CE version 4 that creates virtual Xbox 360 Controllers inside your Windows operating system is also very useful to emulate xinput gamepads system wide.
Remember that some games detect both dinput and xinput gamepads so even if you are emulating a xinput gamepad the input could still not be restricted correctly because the game is now responding to both the emulated xinput gamepad and to the native direct input of your gamepad, that is why some apps like DS4windows have an "exclusive mode".
Also do not place any x360ce xinput dlls inside the Nucleus Co-Op files as this might interfere with Nucleus custom xinput dlls.
Xbox One gamepads have some issues with background input in games that only support direct input gamepads and with Unity games that use Unity's default input for gamepad support.
If you are using steam controllers try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy4F2eqTXQ4
Q: Why is my keyboard not showing in the Nucleus Co-Op UI?
A: If a script is only showing gamepads and not keyboard icons that means the script only supports gamepads and doesn't support keyboards and mice in splitscreen yet.
Q: There are many keyboards and mice icons in the UI, how do I know which ones to use?
A: If you press a key in the keyboard you will use or move the mouse their corresponding icons in the Nucleus Co-Op UI will light up yellow. The app can detect keyboard macros that is why sometimes you will get multiple keyboard icons.
Q: Can you play splitscreen+LAN in different PCs?
A: Yes, if you run the game via Nucleus Co-Op in different PCs you can connect all instances you launch via LAN, for example you can have 2 players playing vertical splitscreen in one PC via Nucleus and connect to 2 others playing Nucleus splitscreen in a different PC via LAN. If the script uses steamworks multiplayer emulation you'll have to change the instances steam ids in the other PCs you'll connect to, otherwise the instances launched by Nucleus will use the same steam ids and won't be able to connect to each other. For that you can open the game script .js file in Nucleus scripts folder in the other PCs and add for example Game.PlayerSteamIDs = [ "76561198134585131","76561198131394153","76561198011792067","76561198043762785" ]; that will change the default ids of the first four instances you open in one PC via Nucleus Co-Op.
Q: This project is Amazing where can I donate?
A: We don't have an unified donation platform yet but you can support the devs individually here: Zerofox, Ilyaki, Lucas Assis.
You can also donate to our main scripters that make the games scripts for Nucleus: Talos91/blackman9